The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 8:00pm ET, SECN/ESPN3

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Tennessee Volunteers: 11-9 (3-5 SEC)

Tennessee_Basketball_Logo_Pratt_1___t588.jpg

vs.

Georgia Bulldogs: 10-11 (4-4 SEC)

Georgia+Old+Logo.jpeg

8:00 PM ET, February 6, 2013
Thompson-Boling Arena, Knoxville, TN

Coverage: SEC Network/ESPN3

Line: UT -6

Any news on Trae and Kenny's availability?

Kenny will play, but I doubt we'll have year out there.

This is from Rob Lewis in regards to kenny...

"As noted from the KNS story, he won't be suspended tomorrow night and my two cents is that he shouldn't be. From everything I have heard on the matter the whole deal stemmed from parking tickets that he was late paying, got around to paying, but not b/f his license was suspended. The whole deal of him actually being arrested kind of blew things out of proportion IMO. Bottom line is doesn't appear to be anything 'criminal' here, would just add that Zo made the right call from my perspective.*"

I see the Vols winning this by double digits.

I don't. I don't have a good feeling about this game. I hope it's just gas.

UGA is coming in on a little bit of a roll. They've won two on the road and won at A & M. Without Golden I am a little uneasy.

I just checked my cable guide and it looks like the game is only available on ppv down here (south GA). I guess I will have to watch on ESPN3. No way in hell am I going to pay $16.99 to watch a basketball game on tv. At least I have a good internet connection and I can usually stream with reasonable quality.

Can't make it tonight so I gave my tickets to my dad and sister. Hope we win. GBO!

I just checked my cable guide and it looks like the game is only available on ppv down here (south GA). I guess I will have to watch on ESPN3. No way in hell am I going to pay $16.99 to watch a basketball game on tv. At least I have a good internet connection and I can usually stream with reasonable quality.

send "Vols Streaming" a friend request on Facebook

I'm going with TN- 64 UGA- 60

Someone will heat up on the perimeter tonight, just a hunch.

VN Store

Back