Rest In Peace

RIP, my sister, Mary. You were only in this world for a few moments, but you would have been 25 years old today.

thanks behr. I hope Sly is doing alright today.

'Sup, Blu? sorry about your sister. I saw it when glancing through. It's just another day in the life. It' hour by hour pretty much. His family is all here now and we're ironing out the final details right now. It's funny that somehow your cheeks know when they need to be watered and your eyes acquiesce immediately.

'Sup, Blu? sorry about your sister. I saw it when glancing through. It's just another day in the life. It' hour by hour pretty much. His family is all here now and we're ironing out the final details right now. It's funny that somehow your cheeks know when they need to be watered and your eyes acquiesce immediately.

Same ole. Had a long talk with my mom today about how she woke up in the middle of the night the other day and was reliving the whole event of giving birth and then having to tell my dad that my lil sis did not survive the birth. Just sad, you know. I can't relate to those feelings, but I just tried to do my best to understand and comfort.

I have thought a lot about you the past few days and hope everything can come together for his family and for you. Just wanted you to know that, brother. There are a lot of us around here grieving with you.

Same ole. Had a long talk with my mom today about how she woke up in the middle of the night the other day and was reliving the whole event of giving birth and then having to tell my dad that my lil sis did not survive the birth. Just sad, you know. I can't relate to those feelings, but I just tried to do my best to understand and comfort.

I have thought a lot about you the past few days and hope everything can come together for his family and for you. Just wanted you to know that, brother. There are a lot of us around here grieving with you.

It will work out fine. Just a big hole in my life right now. I'm still checking in here from time to time. Not like usual, but that will change sometime in the future. Have a butt load of stuff to do and plans to make. Moving to Montana at the end of the week for a few months. That will be nice.

It will work out fine. Just a big hole in my life right now. I'm still checking in here from time to time. Not like usual, but that will change sometime in the future. Have a butt load of stuff to do and plans to make. Moving to Montana at the end of the week for a few months. That will be nice.

Where at in Montana? Love it out there!

Bozeman. Just to hang out with the god kids and their kids for awhile. We used to all go camping up that way.

I happened to hit a deer just before Bozeman my last time out there. Nice area. Close to Yellowstone. Beautiful country. May have to retire out that way eventually.

I happened to hit a deer just before Bozeman my last time out there. Nice area. Close to Yellowstone. Beautiful country. May have to retire out that way eventually.

You might not like it around Bozeman now. Too many brazillionaires have been moving in the past 4-5 years. Livingston is still pretty cool, though. It's a little East of Bozeman. Probably be too cold to camp but at least I'll get to view the Tetons on the way up and probably drive through the Eastern part of Jellystone. There's a nice back road that follows the Madison for quite a piece that's nice to drive.

VN Store

Back