Poll: 4 Remaining Big Fish

How many do we pull?

• Total voters

TBtheGBwiththeTD

Baller By Nature
OK so this is an ESPN (Who hates us) Insider article.

ESPN 300 Uncommitted

But it is trying to predict where the big prospects will commit come signing day.
It has Derrick Green to Michigan
Marquez North to UNC
Vonn Bell to Bama
(it even has Cameron Sutton going JuCo)
I read a separate article on Carl Lawson that said it was likely 50/50 between UT and Auburn.

My question to you guys is how many of North, Lawson, Green, and Bell do you think we get?

In addition how disappointing will it be if we are not able to land any of these guys?

Ill hang up and listen.

Last edited:
The real shocker will be when we lose Sutton and everyone freaks out.

Of course when we land both Alexanders, Ramsey, and Hatcher it will all be ok.

Surprise!:eek:lol:

Jeez e they're information seems to conflict with a lot of what I'm ready here. I thought we were north's favorite?

Jeez e they're information seems to conflict with a lot of what I'm ready here. I thought we were north's favorite?

Interestingly, This is the snippet they put regarding North

''North's father said Tennessee was ready to accept a commitment from his son but that Marquez wanted to see UNC first.'

IDK what makes them think he's going to UNC... but they do

Go back and forth thinking we land a couple and thinking Jones will have to beat a couple of teams he isn't supposed to next year to start landing these type of players.

Reactions: 1 person
I went with zero. Just not feeling it with the staff. I understand that the big name coaches who could land elite recruits without having to win some games first did not want to come here. We took what we could get, again, and I'm sure that, like the last staff, they're trying. Given the juniors we lost and next year's schedule I don't see us being in a much better position a year from now. The one possible game changer is if CJG can pull an elite RB out of his butt and give us an offense that can win 7 or 8 games this year. I'm hoping for a surprise that will give those of us who are feeling beat down something legitimate to pin some hope for the future on. Lord knows this program is due for a break.

Reactions: 3 people
I went with zero. Just not feeling it with the staff. I understand that the big name coaches who could land elite recruits without having to win some games first did not want to come here. We took what we could get, again, and I'm sure that, like the last staff, they're trying. Given the juniors we lost and next year's schedule I don't see us being in a much better position a year from now. The one possible game changer is if CJG can pull an elite RB out of his butt and give us an offense that can win 7 or 8 games this year. I'm hoping for a surprise that will give those of us who are feeling beat down something legitimate to pin some hope for the future on. Lord knows this program is due for a break.

I agree, and I am not trying to be negative, but so far this CJG thing getting big time RB's is not looking like its working out for us. Unless Green shocks everyone, I don't think we land a single big time RB AGAIN. Hell, Ford goes to Candy, really??

Reactions: 1 person
i agree with the Coach Jay Graham helping pull an elite RB. He's got to play that Marcus Lattimore angle with the recruits. I would listen, hope Green does. I feel that a big strong quick back could be the difference in 6 wins or 8 wins this fall. But then again, i'm being hopeful.

VN Store

Back