'13 VA LB E.J. Levenberry (FSU commit)

this is sounding very good - we really need this to work and EJ could be starting here day making an impact

if we could get he and Lawson both that would be unbelievable - both would be day 1 impact guys that could make a difference for us next year

getting an impact LB has been a miss the last couple years though and we need to rectify that now

No Big Boom?

How about this?

nuclear-explosion-chicago-illinois.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Does he have any type of relationship with green since they are both high profile recruits from Virginia? Maybe they've met at a game or out at camps? Just wondering....

I love Sepultura. Well, the Max Cavalera-era Sepultura. Chaos A.D. and Roots are two of my favorite albums.

Yeh I kinda felt like they died when he left, but everything has to end eventually. 20+ years later and I still can't pick up a guitar without dead embryonic cells going through my head.

The Only feelings I have ever had about Levenberry and tennesse is Anger. Coach Sunseri was a Disaster in every aspect.

I merely relayed what I was told from a friend, which ended up being completely accurate at the time that was backed up by ESPN and Hubbs a few days later

Guy is still a commit to FSU. If he de-committed I would much feel better, until then I will remain cautiously optimistic

VN Store

Back