Fantasy Hockey 2013

I'll be at work but auto draft is fine for me.

I work with a huge Preds fan that's going to play too. I'll get him to sign up here to keep up.

I thought there were 10 and 2 hadn't accepted the invite yet

Scott Gomez | C | MON
Montreal announced Sunday its intention to sit Gomez in the upcoming 48-game season with the endgame of buying him out in the summer, according to CBC.ca.
Spin:
The fact that Montreal will want to use one of its compliance buyouts on Gomez is hardly surprising, but that the Habs will have him sit out the season is. Given, Gomez is a shell of the player he once was and his huge contract is an albatross around the team and new GM Marc Bergevin, but Montreal has had enough of his inconsistency.

Amazing how that guy got so terrible, so fast.

More amazing is that Slats turned his ass around for McDonagh and Valentenko.

I was glad that nobody bothered to claim Damien Brunner off waivers, seeing as how I forgot to draft him.

So Kulikov is on waivers, but he's an RFA who isn't at camp. Also surprised Sam Gagner is still there.

Set your line ups? When us the deadline. I'm at work and no power at home so all I got us my phone and the espn site blows

Set your line ups? When us the deadline. I'm at work and no power at home so all I got us my phone and the espn site blows

where is smokeyvol to give the sales pitch on the fantasy app when you need him? i think line ups just have to be set before the start of that particular game and no transactions as far as dropping/adding players after the start of first game of the day

VN Store

Back