'13 TN DE Jason Carr (UT signee)

Interesting. Good to hear. This is a strange recruitment here at the end. Hope he isn't an Otha Peters. Would love to have him.

Otha was sold by Petrino thought Dooley was on his way out. CBJ just got here, the negative recruiting about a potential coach getting fired doesn't apply in Carr's recruitment.

Fortenberry said:
Just got confirmation that Carr is indeed visiting Alabama this weekend. Apparently, Alabama is going to make a push this weekend and they have room for him. I still don't think Alabama is the team to beat heading into this weekend, but if the Tide truly want him, which I'm being told they do, it looks like it's going to be a fight to keep him for the Vols.

smh

Seems like a good time to use this.

alright-it-s-time-for-panicking-chaos.png

Just got confirmation that Carr is indeed visiting Alabama this weekend. Apparently, Alabama is going to make a push this weekend and they have room for him. I still don't think Alabama is the team to beat heading into this weekend, but if the Tide truly want him, which I'm being told they do, it looks like it's going to be a fight to keep him for the Vols.

-Fortenberry

Like korren kirven. Except 10x worse. Because Carr is instate and actual commit.

But looks to be UT and then saban finds one little inch of space in his class to squeeze him in here he comes running. Korren kirven

No need to worry. Our resident Alabama troll, TW, said Carr is not a take and not good enough for almighty Saban.

What I worse a UA troll on here or a UT troll

As I said I was only posting what our sites are saying and backed it up with a quote I also said I like Carr and I thought he was a take and never once spoke for savannah just what our sites say

But understand trolls can not read and for the record I hope our staff does make a push and get a commitment from him

Like korren kirven. Except 10x worse. Because Carr is instate and actual commit.

But looks to be UT and then saban finds one little inch of space in his class to squeeze him in here he comes running. Korren kirven

Some of these examples are horrible. Kirven never committed to UT and we were number 2 to Va Tech goin in the final week.

And again, coaches were negatively recruiting UT because Dooley was on the hot seat coming into the season. Not the situation right now.

As I said I was only posting what our sites are saying and backed it up with a quote I also said I like Carr and I thought he was a take and never once spoke for savannah just what our sites say

But understand trolls can not read and for the record I hope our staff does make a push and get a commitment from him

Give them a call and a word of encouragement. I'm sure it will be appreciated.

Some of these examples are horrible. Kirven never committed to UT and we were number 2 to Va Tech goin in the final week.

And again, coaches were negatively recruiting UT because Dooley was on the hot seat coming into the season. Not the situation right now.

Which is why i said Carr was 10x worse. And I believe in the last week we had overtaken va tech.

It's like kirven because saban busts out his abacus and does his fuzzy math and decides Carr/kirven is ok enough to be worthy of a spot. And rings his bell and it's like pavlov's dogs the slobber is so thick.

Which is why i said Carr was 10x worse. And I believe in the last week we had overtaken va tech.

Per P Fort
Sure that's possible. But, I don't think they people I've been talking to are lying to me. He's had a plan to visit Alabama so the plane ticket isn't the issue, he just shows up to the airport and it's there. I think he just truly didn't know if he wanted to go on the visit and decided to do it. We'll see what he says after his visit, but I still think Tennessee is the team to beat here.

You guys are way overreacting.

Per P Fort

You guys are way overreacting.

I agree it's probably premature to panic. But I guess I'm concerned because I thought it was said he was Visiting UT and depending in how it went he may cancel his other visits. Which obviously didn't happen.

:zeitung_lesen:

Shrug. Tell me you feel better now when Fortenberry says they have room for him than you did when TW said they didn't.

Scholarship and class limits work in favor of the team coming back and work against the team already on top.

This kid is one that we want regardless of who else has room for him. The fact that another school doesn't have space for him just makes it that much more likely he ends up a Vol. Anybody that feels like that is something to complain about has an inferiority complex IMO.

Last edited:

wee-bey-gif.gif

12 mins ago...

@ChadSimmons_
DE Jason Carr is on a plane headed for Tuscaloosa right now. #Alabama is school to beat imo. Still #Tennessee commit, but unlikely signee.

How can Simmons post that and still call himself a reporter?

That's not even close to a fact at his point...it may turn out to happen but to state it like that as things are now is just yellow journalism...

"Reporters" like him drive me nuts...what a joke

Shrug. Tell me you feel better now when Fortenberry says they have room for him than you did when TW said they didn't.

Scholarship and class limits work in favor of the team coming back and work against the team already on top.

Gee Kreskin thanks. Since you have your finger on the pulse on top of this recruitment before Carr's plane touches down in the state of Alabama, tell us how the rest of the class is going to turn out.

VN Store

Back