Friday weigh in thread (suns out guns out challenge 8/30/24)

I got down to 198 in 09 after a surgery, my wife said I looked like a Ethiopian so I put back on some weight.

I got down to 198 in 09 after a surgery, my wife said I looked like a Ethiopian so I put back on some weight.

At 6.2 I think 195 is the best weight for me.
Unfortunately I tend to fall off the wagon to often. I can put on weight in a hurry.

I dont eat during the day during the work week. I normally pick something up on the way to the hotel in the afternoons to snack on for dinner. I eat pretty normal on the weekends when I am at home. I normally lose down and run about 215 to 220 during the summer but tend to gain a few pounds back during the winter.

I dont eat during the day during the work week. I normally pick something up on the way to the hotel in the afternoons to snack on for dinner. I eat pretty normal on the weekends when I am at home. I normally lose down and run about 215 to 220 during the summer but tend to gain a few pounds back during the winter.

With OP's premission I want to go off topic and ask Bubbacurry about hog hunting Arky?

Sure, I will answer any questions you have if I am capable.

I am looking for a place where I can take my son and grandson and camp a couple of days to do some hog hunting... I hear ARky is the state...got any advice on where to go?

I am looking for a place where I can take my son and grandson and camp a couple of days to do some hog hunting... I hear ARky is the state...got any advice on where to go?

well, lets see. Hogs have pretty much taken over the whole state. The problem is most of Arkansas' land is leased. The number of hog hunters in Arkansas has tripled in the last few years (everybody with a 4 wheeler and a gun). We lease almost 7 thousand acres here where I live that has no hogs on it or you would be more than welcome to come down here and hunt. Unless you know someone here in Arkansas that has a lease, I really have no answer for you.

Note: I dont do alot of organized hog hunting, I just bait and kill the ones that frequent my land. Actually, I am going on my 3rd organized hunt ever next weekend.

I wish I could give you a better answer, but I dont hog hunt enough to be able to give you one.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back