Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your name at all a reference to the movie get the gringo? If so nicely done. Awesome movie

Well, ya see, I'd love to tell ya... but um... well, I can't reveal my sources. I mean, it's just that... um... well, ya know... you're on the right track.

Not trying to be a righteous butthead, but unless you know something is definitely done with Gruden (meaning he's signed with us), you need to stop.

Who are you to come on a Gruden thread and tell a Gruden supporter to quit posting. You pompus a$$.:rock:

Reactions: 4 people
Nope. I'm going to be more passive aggressive than that.

If this happens to take place, which I don't believe it will, I'm a Texas A&M fan until serious changes are made in the AD.

JMO but I would include Cheeks in those changes as well.

People supporting this hire are going to have plenty of leg room at Neyland

Yeah.... this just won't get the average fan excited.

Some guys on here will be elated with the hire. But the average fan is not going to call up UT and buy tix because of this hire.

To get fans back in the seats after the last few seasons, a coach like Strong is going to have to win big.

Reactions: 2 people
Glad we got to see the true side of Boro. Ready to give up tickets and just say screw the program until we hire somebody that you approve of? ******* baby.

I think a lot of us feel that way! If the administration doesn't care about the success of our football program and fails the fans on a meaningful hire...

Then why should we maintain our level of enthusiasm.
I wouldn't cheer as my kids descend into mediocrity.

You get what you pay for!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
You folks are toast...I saw babyvol changed his screen name..Hold down the fort. Maybe 2018 we'll try again. I'm joining the CCS train for now.

Reactions: 1 person
Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike
Two parents of recruits hit me up, out of the blue, this morning saying they are hearing big Charlie Strong to #Vols rumors. Interesting.
Retweeted by Zach Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back