Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many sets of new season tickets(and donations) will be sold within 24 hours of a Gruden announcement?

How many sets of new season tickets(and donations) will be sold within 24 hours of coach(insert name)?

That's why I think the answer is sooooo simple and right beneath our eyes..........

Reactions: 3 people
They hired Texas' coach-in-waiting instead of Strong, after one 7-6 season at UofL. It's also possible Strong wouldn't have bailed after just one year.
If the UF job were open right now instead of two years ago, I think Strong would be hired.

You can't argue with heads in the gruden or bust sand!!

Espn makes me sick ND the GOLDEN BRAND of college FB. Get off their jock please until the accomplish something within the last 20 yrs. Sorry for the rant it disgust me.

Reactions: 3 people
How many sets of new season tickets(and donations) will be sold within 24 hours of a Gruden announcement?

How many sets of new season tickets(and donations) will be sold within 24 hours of coach(insert name)?

That's why I think the answer is sooooo simple and right beneath our eyes..........

Perfect argument.......AD you listening?!

(1) How many sets of new season tickets(and donations) will be sold within 24 hours of a Gruden announcement?

(2) How many sets of new season tickets(and donations) will be sold within 24 hours of coach(insert name)?

(1) We would know the next day, the UTAD would be certain to pump out the numbers

(2) We would NEVER know, the UTAD would not want to disclose.

Hiring Chaney is a good comparison to what it would have been like for UF to have hired Strong when they fired Zook.

I am going along with you. I love my VOLS, I want Gruden but if it is Charlie Strong, so it is. Skeeter has posted that some recruits might follow with Strong:

Hatcher, Bell, Quick, North, Green, Wilkins and possibly Ramsey is the chatter. Hurd and TKJR have been rumored to jump on board early too.

Espn makes me sick ND the GOLDEN BRAND of college FB. Get off their jock please until the accomplish something within the last 20 yrs. Sorry for the rant it disgust me.

They are a sports news agency. They cover who wins. Having said that, I'm catholic but do not like Touchdown Jesus.

Reactions: 1 person
I wasn't very excited about the prospect of Gundy coaching here, but I'm even less excited about Fedora. Strong is about the only non-Gruden hire I can get on board with, because I think he'll crush recruiting and he's a defense first coach.

Answer:
1) A Grutastic amount
2)not so strong

ok those of you with "inside" information - how is the Gruden thing looking now

thumbs up or down or who the F knows

Just got an email from UT:

Notes from the Chancellor

New Game Plan for Football, Finances

Our football program is rewriting its game plan. We’re hiring a new coach, and we intend to compete at the highest level and win championships. We’re also making changes that will help get our athletics program back on track financially.

(There is a read more button to click, but when you click on it, it says the page you requested is not on this site.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back