Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 11/21/12:

"Fox Sports and NFL Network analyst Charles Davis, a former Tennessee player who knows Gruden, told the News Sentinel Sports Page radio show on Wednesday that he was excited by the possibility of Gruden coming to Knoxville.

"I think that he would be intrigued," Davis said. "Jon hasn't said word one to me. But if Tennessee's interested in him, I'm pretty sure he's going to listen."

Still, Davis cautioned fans, "Take a deep breath and realize he has a lot of options out there.""

Cliffnotes worthy imo

Cliff Notes Update:

Inside Carolina Premium board staff member states that Fedora is in NYC with the AD and RC of UNC. Fedora did speak at the NFFAA dinner last night. Fedora's policy is not to comment on coaching search rumors. The staff member then states that a source connected with UNC denies that Fedora interviewed with Tennessee this morning, despite any reports by Hubbs or Basilio.

Reactions: 4 people
Just back from lunch. Any new promising information out there since 1100am.

Best I can figure:
UT is hiring L. Ron Hubbard

Sal Sunseri is going to be the conditioning coach

Gruden will end up with skin cancer from all the time he spent in the tanning bed

Reactions: 1 person
Coaching candidates dropping like flies. "Reputable media" having their statements refuted...not much happening to make me disbelieve at this point...

All in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back