********official**********dooley done!*********

dont get me wrong i was off the Dooley wagon after Kentucky last year.. im glad we are making a change, just feel like he really wanted to succeed and cared about UT

This and similar posts will not compute with many people. Yes there are mega bucks involved. Coaches don't coach because of the pay, they coach because they love the game. I don't feel sorry for his financial situation, he was smart enough to "get his". I do think he wanted to do well here and wanted this to be his career.

Who will y'all blame for the upcoming losses with Dooley gone, certainly not those fine players you have that have been mis coached.
Tennessee will always be an after thought from here forward where the players run the team.

I'm sorry but if you put this all on the players, you are a moron. There is plenty of blame to go around but most of it is on dooley.

Some of the same folks celebrating now are also rooting for Gruden. What has he done to prove he is worthy of being a HC in the SEC? Or is it that since you know his name, he must be worthy. If he comes (which would be a miracle), we better pray for success, or some of you will jump off the bridge.

Reactions: 1 person
Joy to the world, I awoke to a nitemare this morning. I dreamed we lost to vandy 41-18 & coach dooley made the trip back to knoxville in a haze. Now i see, the Silly Season is upon us. Please WE NEED A PROVEN WINNER!!! I'll still through 120 bucks in if i can get 101999 fans to do the same for all the buyouts.

Has it ever occurred to you that the groundwork for that was set into motion in 2008 and 2009?

Dooley would have had to have pulled off a near-miracle to turn this team into being competitive in the SEC within 3 years, and he couldn't do it. Having said that, he does have to go. That team gave up last night, and it's time to retry hiring "the" coach after Kiffin's departure.

Kiffin leaving killed the program roster wise but ANY coach worth his salt would not have the program where it is now. Hell, I didn't expect 9-10 win seasons for awhile but I expected at least 7-8 wins by his 3rd year. That's not asking too much and he still couldn't have 1 winning season.

I've been watching UT football for a long time and that was one of the most incompetent and poorly coached teams I've seen in the history of the program. When you have 8-9 players on offense that will get drafted and maybe 2-3 defensive players for Candy get drafted and you only score 10 points it's incompent coaching. It's going to take a coach to get these guys head back on straight.

Will this be a live press conference or just a press release? If live I assume it will be aired on UTsports or WBIR.

Who will y'all blame for the upcoming losses with Dooley gone, certainly not those fine players you have that have been mis coached.
Tennessee will always be an after thought from here forward where the players run the team.

Who the hell is this clown..^

I hate to be the one to break it to you keyboard bad boys, but losing football games is not destroying a program. You can thank your boy Kiffin for tearing the program down. What he did was intentional.

You asked for facts and I gave them to you. And if you don't think losing football games is a direct result of tearing a program down then you are clueless kid. It will take a special coach to build these player's confidence back up because now they are used to losing. Winning is a habit. So is losing.

Has it ever occurred to you that the groundwork for that was set into motion in 2008 and 2009?

Dooley would have had to have pulled off a near-miracle to turn this team into being competitive in the SEC within 3 years, and he couldn't do it. Having said that, he does have to go. That team gave up last night, and it's time to retry hiring "the" coach after Kiffin's departure.

Explaining this is like trying to talk to a wall. Good post but it is going to fall on deaf ears.

who will y'all blame for the upcoming losses with dooley gone, certainly not those fine players you have that have been mis coached.

wtfe

Always like Coach Dooley as a man and seemed like a great guy but he had to go.....now for the rest of the house cleaning!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back