Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basilio Just said it on Air that Grudens people had contacted UT about Coaching the University just passing on what I just heard

Read his blog. He is all over the place:

Two weeks ago, he thought Gruden was in play and had never seen the UT brass working on such a united front to hire a big fish.

Last week, Cheek and Hart had gone rogue, Dooley was staying, then going then staying.... Kirby Smart seemed likely.

Now, Gruden back on the table and the UT brass on a united front....

Next week, who knows?

TB "I think Gruden is a bigger risk than people think he is".

Who's a bigger risk Golden/Gruden TB? "Gruden at 10 years"

Jesus...tony.

10 years is a long time and $50M is a lot of money if you lose.

I you win, it's quick and cheap!

Reactions: 2 people
Read his blog. He is all over the place:

Two weeks ago, he thought Gruden was in play and had never seen the UT brass working on such a united front to hire a big fish.

Last week, Cheek and Hart had gone rogue, Dooley was staying, then going then staying.... Kirby Smart seemed likely.

Now, Gruden back on the table and the UT brass on a united front....

Next week, who knows?

What if by some small chance, he is right? That is what scares me...

CH_V. I need to talk with you about a matter outside of this discussion. I am forum stupid and cant figure out a way to get an e-mail to you. If it can be done through the board will you look at my profile and open a line. Thanks.

I don't think that this forum has any direct communication features. Private messaging got removed some time back.
I do not have a readily available e-mail account that i would be willing to post here. Grab you a yahoo or gmail account and post it up and I would be glad to follow up with you.

CH_V

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back