**Need Some Help Vol Family* Please Read!!**

SaluteToTheHill

Wide Receiver U
One of my former coworkers has an 18 month baby girl named Emma with a brain tumor. They believe the tumor to be inoperable and are doing a biopsy on Monday. Poor Emma hasn’t been able to eat since Monday night & she keeps trying to take her IV out. The mom is now seven months pregnant as well. This is putting a huge emotional and financial strain on the family.

What I would like to do is have a raffle at my work or online auction to raise money for the family. Any autographed items from the Titans/Vols football team or basketball team, mens or womens would be nice. Anything anyone would like to donate would be greatly appreciated.

Please remember baby Emma and her family in your prayers as well. Ive never had to start a thread like this and I hope I never have to again. Truly a sad situation.

Mods- I know this may not belong in the football forum but I would like to try to get as many eyes on it as possible.

Thanks for reading. You can contact me at kreese05@gmail.com

Prayers for the family. Terrible situation, very heartbreaking, but will pray for God's grace.

As a father of a 15 month old I can't imagine what that poor family is going through...My heart felt prayers and thoughts are with them through this terrible time.

Here's an update on Emma,
Emma got to go home for a few days last night. She had a swallow study done and all came back good. They were worried that her tumor was affecting her ability to swallow.A second MRI was completed yesterday and the Neurosurgeon explained that the tumor is bulging out and penetrating into her brain/brain stem…Tuesday, they will go to Vanderbilt for surgery/biopsy. Then it will be a wait and see exactly what type of tumor we’re dealing with.
Thank you all for your prayers and please keep on praying!

That is so sad. I'm praying for that child and hope she is able to make a full recovery.

VN Store

Back