Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand what Ainge heard in a weeks time that made him jump off the Gruden train so fast.

He was one of the first to jump on.

I just don't understand what Ainge heard in a weeks time that made him jump off the Gruden train so fast.

He was one of the first to jump on.

It's simple.....he was told to shut up. The people who gave him his original are stepping on his neck. He has to squash it if he wants anymore info, ever.

Reactions: 2 people
Ainge is FOS.....and he knows he's FOS.

I've been saying I think Ainge either knows or believes Gruden is coming and is just playing his listening audience. It just makes this place a downer when everyone starts believing him or anyone else that says Gruden isn't coming.

he choked

He was very similar to bray in that he wasn't willing to stay in the pocket Long enough to allow secondary receiving routes to develop. He was better at that than bray but not much. Anytime you see that low of sack totals Against a team I will show two things. A really good oline and a qb that isn't willing to his chin in harms way to hep his team win

why would ainge lie

No offense to you but why do people think radio guys either do or have to speak the truth 100% of the time? If yall believe everything Ainge or any other radio guy says is always truth then come take a look at my beach front property in Kingsport. It's nice and cheap!!

I feel Ainge was told all about Gruden and was told in confidence, he then broke his neck to put it on the airways, next thing you know he does a 180. He now realizes if he ever wants any scoops he will have to learn to sit on them until he is given permission to talk about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back