Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been been pumped since way back when sbv, boro,and others started confirming this was real several threads ago. It is great to be a Tennessee Vol!!!! Can't wait to see how many bandwagon Grudenites we get now

I was wondering. I understand this isn't the thread probably for this question, but I looked and couldn't find the right one. This is the most relevant thread, so here goes...

What exactly is this behind the scenes Dooley that former players as of this year, meaning players that have played for Dooley here at UT but don't anymore either by transfer or graduation, mean by when they say if people knew the behind the scenes Dooley you would want him gone three years ago? Any specific examples or rumors or anything anybody knows?

I'll hang up and listen :rock:

Hello all! New here.

I asked my wife if she knew who Jon Gruden was. She said,"Jon who??"

I pity her. I envy her.

350qrfk.png

Reactions: 2 people
I was wondering. I understand this isn't the thread probably for this question, but I looked and couldn't find the right one. This is the most relevant thread, so here goes...

What exactly is this behind the scenes Dooley that former players as of this year, meaning players that have played for Dooley here at UT but don't anymore either by transfer or graduation, mean by when they say if people knew the behind the scenes Dooley you would want him gone three years ago? Any specific examples or rumors or anything anybody knows?

Rumor is.... that he's an egocentric, arrogant, elitist prick and trys to be like Saban but without the record to back him up.

Let me guess..the presser for him will the next to emerge on Hogville.:eek:lol:

Those dummies think Arkansas is too good for Pelini and they'd be disappointed with the hire.

9-4
10-4
10-4
9-4
9-2(currently)

That would be a good hire for them but no, no, no... only the best for them. They're going to hire Chip Kelly, Chris Petersen, Jon Gruden... and they're destined to win multiple championships.

The way some view the status of their program is so ridiculous. Some actually believe it's above Tennessee. At least they have a few sane fans to put them in their place.

Reactions: 1 person

Have not seen anything about that on here. If true,things like that are likely to come out after he is fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back