The golden ring that Barry wears.

you know, I have never seen a picture of Obama eating a piece of bacon

I answered your ?

There is no god but God, Muhammad is the messenger of God in English.

According to Obama

What does Obama's ring state?

lā ʾilāha ʾillà l-Lāh

What does the Shahada state?

lā ʾilāha ʾillà l-Lāh, Muḥammadur rasūlu l-Lāh

Do you see a difference?

Obama's ring says: There is no god but God.

Now, answer the question or be quiet:

Are there any other gods besides God?

you know, I have never seen a picture of Obama eating a piece of bacon

No, but the man loves BBQ.

images

Five star thread. Subscribed.

I find it quite interesting that some who consider themselves devout Christians will get so wrapped up in the worldly consequences of their affirmations, that they will absolutely refuse to acknowledge so basic a Christian tenet as: There is no god but God.

I find it quite interesting that some who consider themselves devout Christians will get so wrapped up in the worldly consequences of their affirmations, that they will absolutely refuse to acknowledge so basic a Christian tenet as: There is no god but God.

I'm just amused by people who still adhere to the conspiracy theory that Obama is a Secret Agent Muslim.

The kicker for me is the claim that he would wear a ring saying so. Its like James Bond wearing a hat that says "MI-6" on it.

Reactions: 1 person
maverick... If Obama was an Al Qaeda spy, implanted as an infant, and trained to take down the US government from the inside, do you think he would wear a ring with a portion of a Muslim profession of faith?

which would be odd since there is little about his father that is admirable

Children often have strong feelings of attachment to unadmirable parents.

My mother's mom beat her and her brother their entire lives; fired a rifle at my mother; changed the locks on the doors of the house and refused to have anything to do with her because she was engaged to a Catholic; and, killed herself on my uncle's sixteenth birthday.

There was little to nothing admirable about this lady; however, my mother clings very much to the very tiny and rarely shown positive qualities of the lady. It is irrational; however, I think it might be an irrationality beyond criticism.

In other news, if you Google "Redneck conspiracy theorist," volmaverick and his brother are in the images tab..

1APolitico1_zps907cc9ba.jpg

I don't like Obama at all, but last I checked it the prerequisites to run for the presidency aren't 35 and Christian.

I bet his half-brother would be more respectable if he dropped out of school as a kid and lived in his van, only to grow up to be a drummer and the biggest idiot on VN.

Congrats, GS. You've finally been dethroned. This guy is way more entertaining than you.

I bet his half-brother would be more respectable if he dropped out of school as a kid and lived in his van, only to grow up to be a drummer and the biggest idiot on VN.

Congrats, GS. You've finally been dethroned. This guy is way more entertaining than you.

I "PAY" income taxes which is more then about half the country! Didn't say I was a drummer now!

Did he live in a Van down by the River

I doubt the fact that you could have been properly educated maverick, let alone that you make close to 6 figures outside of illegal laundering or drug trade. You're evidently a product of Appalachia though, that's for sure!

I doubt the fact that you could have been properly educated maverick, let alone that you make close to 6 figures outside of illegal laundering or drug trade. You're evidently a product of Appalachia though, that's for sure!

I am in the music business...When a band plays at a club etc the bands agent will give the promoter or club owner a "rider"stage plot and they get in touch with me and I fill that rider request!

VN Store

Back