Who is your favorite basketball Vol of all time

Allan Houston because of his jump shot, it was just so smooth. The first basketball game I ever watched was between UT and LSU when Houston and Chris Jackson traded 3 pointers. Unfortunately Wade couldn't coach worth a lick though, Allan never made it to the tournament.

Hands down Chism. I will never forget that Kansas game at Tennessee. I live in Kansas so it was extra sweet. Although, I did like J.P. That kid was just a player. He was one of those guys, like an X factor. He was so charismatic and if he played well so did the team, seemingly. Stokes is on the rise on my list tho. I have a feeling he might surpass Wayne if he stays a couple more years.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

My favorite by far and one of the best basketball players I've ever had the pleasure of watching. To steal a phrase from John Ward, he was relentless...the kind of person you'd want by your side if you were going to war.

Man thats awesome. Your first and only post and you use a picture. That is kind of Bernard Kingeque in itself. Rare appearance since he left here but when he comes brings the sonic booooooom.

Hopson!!! I loved watching him and Liggins talk trash on the court. I swear it seemed like everytime they played they were jawin at each other.

My favorite by far and one of the best basketball players I've ever had the pleasure of watching. To steal a phrase from John Ward, he was relentless...the kind of person you'd want by your side if you were going to war.

Without a doubt BK was the best ever to wear the orange. I have to go with Ernie and Bernie together as my favorite all time

Ernie Grunfeld was tops in my book, but I gotta admit I love Wayne Chism. How could you not love his game, his effort, his attitude, and, most of all, that smile!

no homo

Last edited:

VN Store

Back