Anthony Fera

I hate that Palardy has so much talent but lets his mind get the best of him. Maybe if we stop making fun of him all the time he would probably play better. He is just like Crompdaddy of 2008. Lets start encouraging Palardy to play better instead of making fun of him.

Reactions: 1 person
At most positions, it would be a waste of effort to take a senior transfer. But given our recent kicking game performance, go for it.

After watching the spring game I think there is no doubt that what we have now is nothing to hang your on. Palardy and Brotus both missed a short one. Getting this guy would be huge!

Sad to see us vultures surrounding a sad college event

Strange, I never equated recruiting kids to come to our great uniiversity synonymous with circling vultures. I think we have a lot to offer which will make players better athletes and students. Plus, leaving a twisted and demented program like PSU for UT seems like a huge positive for everyone.

I guess it just depends on your opinion of our program.

Palardy problem is mental

If Palardy's problem is mental it's being caused by the fact that he can't get the football off the ground on a consistent basis. If he could fix his mechanics his mental problem would be solved. If it were all mental you would expect his kicks to at least look the same every time even if they were off. Parlardy isn't great by any means but he's not nearly as bad as some people make it sound. His stats aren't that bad it's just that he's hard to have faith in because his kicks look so awful.

It's not like we're forcing them to leave. I would see it as a blessing to leave a place that allows children to be raped, and having someone who let it go on had
been in my house lying to me and my family.

As for our kickers, they aren't worth a damn. Go get someone who can get it done, this isn't Pop Warner. Sorry about
your feelings, but life is like that. You were brought here to do a job, do the damn job. You're being paid in scholarships, training, weight room time, meals, plane flights, and I could keep going. Hell, I have a damn good job and don't have perks like that. Do your damn job.

This guy is 100% worth pursuing.

His transfer could give Bullock a redshirt year and we could have space for TN K. J. Medley next year.

Maybe he wouldn't be that big of a factor, but as we all know, one missed kick can change a game or a season. (Bama) (UNC)

Bobby Bowden of FSU (Wide Right U) says "AMEN" to that.

mlsoft

I said in this thread that he is average. He isn't horrible though.

you must of missed some games.he is horrible.he really has no business being on the field and same can be said for Darr.I sure dont want him on the field with the game on the line.

you must of missed some games.he is horrible.he really has no business being on the field and same can be said for Darr.I sure dont want him on the field with the game on the line.

As a couple of folks here have noted, Palardy's biggest problem is that his trajectory is too low, meaning that his kicks are prone to being blocked. I can't remember a kicker whose extra point kicks were an adventure.

Because virtually all of Palardy's kicks are so low, I have zero confidence in him when he goes onto the field no matter the distance of the kick -- if I were sitting on a lump of coal, I would crap a diamond by the time the ref signals whether it was good or not.

I am for getting the PSU kicker/punter if we can get him. Replacing Darr is probably more important than replacing Palardy -- his frequent 15 yard punts can get us killed.

mlsoft

If Palardy's problem is mental it's being caused by the fact that he can't get the football off the ground on a consistent basis. If he could fix his mechanics his mental problem would be solved. If it were all mental you would expect his kicks to at least look the same every time even if they were off. Parlardy isn't great by any means but he's not nearly as bad as some people make it sound. His stats aren't that bad it's just that he's hard to have faith in because his kicks look so awful.

Getting nervous can cause mechanic flaw. He does fine in practice. The difference between elite kickers and inconsistent ones is always mental. How do you calm yourself down with 100k screaming fans with game on the line. It is something you can't learn in practice and only through trial and error in games.

Just dont see this one happening.

1) Hes a senior
2) With 3 Kickers already on scholarship, I think its unlikely they would burn one on another kicker.

JMO though, I know the OP is usually pretty accurate with his insider info. This one just doesnt add up.

1) Hes a senior
2) With 3 Kickers already on scholarship, I think its unlikely they would burn one on another kicker.

JMO though, I know the OP is usually pretty accurate with his insider info. This one just doesnt add up.

you're not really burning anything since the scholarship doesn't count against the 85 number. You're just adding another player that could help without any penalty. There is really no negative to any team adding a current PSU player

1) Hes a senior

yes he is a senior but he has 2 years to play

Vultures? I think of it as giving these guys a chance to get away from an absolutely horrible situation. If I were in their shoes, I'd appreciate every opportunity to distance myself from that mess.

1) Hes a senior

He's a RS junior.

VN Store

Back