The Association Football Thread

and still beat LA :geek:

LA has been pretty poor this year for a couple reasons... One of which is they are one of the few sides in MLS that has more than a few guys off the team for stretches due to international play. Most other squads have maybe only one or two guys who go off to play for country.

This is one of the biggest problems I have with MLS having the off-season season. But I can understand why it wants to avoid having its games fall on Saturdays and Sundays in the fall.

Clint Dempsey to Anfield?

As a Reds fan I love but for CD I hate it. Gotta get me a Demps Liverpool jersey if true

Clint Dempsey to Anfield?

As a Reds fan I love but for CD I hate it. Gotta get me a Demps Liverpool jersey if true
Might make a Liverpool fan of me. Dempsey is a hero.

you gents dont throw rocks at me for asking this, but why is the MLS thread sepatated from the soccer thread? its like segregation(sp). cant we all chill in the same spot and talk soccer?
Good point.

Please don't clutter this thread with MLS ****
Deal with it

i need an EPL team to love. Newcastle just doesnt do it. Everton sucks. is Liverpool even a legit contender?

Liverpool had a bad season and haven't won a title since the pl was created twenty years ago, but they are still a major club with great tradition.

And a new star striker who happens to be a yank.

And a new miniseries on hbo by the hard knocks guys.

i only mentioned the one thread because of the level of knowledge displayed in the soccer thread. i knew there was apathy of MLS but had no idea there was disdain for it. very unfortunate for the few MLS fans.

i only mentioned the one thread because of the level of knowledge displayed in the soccer thread. i knew there was apathy of MLS but had no idea there was disdain for it. very unfortunate for the few MLS fans.

It's mostly just apathy. I watch europe when I can (premier league games are on at an ungodly hour on the west coast) but I let the prawn sandwich crowd be.

Speaking of mls, word is wigan is targeting marco pappa

It's mostly just apathy. I watch europe when I can (premier league games are on at an ungodly hour on the west coast) but I let the prawn sandwich crowd be.

its a situation for MLS where you want great players but then you just lose em to europe.

Never understood the US hate for MLS Yeah, it's not good but it is still a baby. Needs support. Also, I really hope CD doesn't go to Liverpool

VN Store

Back