'12 JUCO WR Cordarrelle Patterson (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're kidding right? That was all the talk last year..."It's Bray's first real road test as the starter, he's not going to do well in the swamp!! blah blah blah" Don't act like I just made that up lol

He didn't start against SC and Vandy is well Vandy. It's also 80% orange in Nashville when we play there. That doesn't count.

please show the quote where I said TB didn't face any good D's...I said UF QB didn't have the luxury of starting against cupcakes.

Also, this wasn't Bray's first SEC road test( he played at SC and started at Vandy) now you reaching.

I agree with most of what you're saying but Vandy wasn't a road test.

please show the quote where I said TB didn't face any good D's...I said UF QB didn't have the luxury of starting against cupcakes.

Also, this wasn't Bray's first SEC road test( he played at SC and started at Vandy) now you reaching.

If you want something against Tyler Bray, he has never won outside the state of Tennessee

So he's went from 340's to 380 in a span of days. I love VN bc every other teams players suck but all UT players and newcomers are just going to beast out. For a team that went 5-7 it has to be some talent that never even got off the bus. Glad Jay keeps it real even when wearing his shades.

Calm down, man - all in good fun.

Tennessee could be the New England Patriots and I'd still be nervous against Florida cause y'all are always in our heads. Thankfully, we have a little more reason to be optimistic going into this season than the past few years, so as long as it's just a slow day in June, I'll talk it up. When September gets here, we'll each get to see what we've actually got.

I came to this thread to get any last info. on Patterson and all i foung was a couple of idgits banner about TEN.-Fla. went back last three pages and not a darn thing about Patterson.what gives.you people cain't get o the rght forum.:finger3::banghead2:

Reactions: 1 person
Dude, if I had a issue with Vol fans I wouldn't have stayed around for almost 3 years.

But since some many have an issue with me I'll make me exist...been real fellas :salute:

You need to stay, I love having rival fans on here. its near impossible to have a good debate with another vol fan.

I came to this thread to get any last info. on Patterson and all i foung was a couple of idgits banner about TEN.-Fla. went back last three pages and not a darn thing about Patterson.what gives.you people cain't get o the rght forum.:finger3::banghead2:

Get a subscription to VQ if its that important to you

All your gonna get is speculation. There was a post that said he passed and waiting to get clearance into UT. Nothing official.

are you saying JB was competent? :birgits_giggle: You don't know what Driskel or JB will do. I'm sure their stats would be better playing against Mont, Buffalo,KY and Ciny instead of Bama,LSU and FSU. They don't have to win games just don't lose them the way TB and Murray have done bc of our D will keep them in games.

I like this side of you! Try to throw some ribbing in with your great information. Makes for fun back and forth :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
Not to mention a complete change in offensive game planning since most of our strategy for that game involved Hunter.

That's true. IIRC, someone "in the know" said that 25-30 passing plays had been drawn up specifically for Hunter.

Bray and Rogers were basically improvising out there. With a solid gameplan this year and all WRs healthy, we should finally snap the losing streak.

That's true. IIRC, someone "in the know" said that 25-30 passing plays had been drawn up specifically for Hunter.

Bray and Rogers were basically improvising out there. With a solid gameplan this year and all WRs healthy, we should finally snap the losing streak.

Before you get optimistic you better hope that Dooley finds a kicking coach or we will loose on an extra point at the end of the game.

Last edited:

Your person "in the know" is an idiot. There's no way we even have 25-30 passing plays. And we sure as heck don't have 25 passing plays for one player.

Hunter only needs one play anyway. It's called 4 verticals.

Your person "in the know" is an idiot. There's no way we even have 25-30 passing plays. And we sure as heck don't have 25 passing plays for one player.

The slant against ole miss says hi.

You would be surprised how many passing plays there are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back