'12 JUCO WR Cordarrelle Patterson (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fist-pump-baby.jpg

Late, but nice!

Haha, no kidding. I have respect for my country, but I don't have to like or even respect the people who run it. It doesn't make you a bad fan to be happy that a sub-par player will not be playing. I bleed orange, but I wouldn't expect UT fans to support my playing on the football team. Id expect every single one of them to be ecstatic when I got permanently benched.

Interesting undertones wrapped up in this post.

Not trying to sound cocky, but if I were a Florida fan (puke) I would be very concerned about the match up against UT.

Not saying we're going to win, but I really think the match up is in our favor this year.

Not trying to sound cocky, but if I were a Florida fan (puke) I would be very concerned about the match up against UT.

Not saying we're going to win, but I really think the match up is in our favor this year.

It was last year as well, and look how that turned out.

I'm very optimistic for this year, but it seems we're just jinxed against those Gators. The tables have to turn eventually, let's hope it's this fall.

It was last year as well, and look how that turned out.

I'm very optimistic for this year, but it seems we're just jinxed against those Gators. The tables have to turn eventually, let's hope it's this fall.

Had Hunter not gone down the game would have probably gone a lot differently. We all know that.

I agree that we need to get over the mental hump. I think we can this year. We'll see though.

Reactions: 1 person

UF has real questions at QB and WR having solid TE/HBack will take some of the pressue of those guys. The game is so early in the year that mental mistakes and turnover will play a factor. I know UT was missing Hunter last year so it allowed UF to play more zone and 3-3 and 4-2 fronts and still held UT to negative yards rushing. I'm a firm believer that ST and who controls the running game will win this game.

*Didn't want this thread to get off topic like VH3 with UF/UT pre-season smack talk.

Last edited:
UF has real questions at QB and WR having solid TE/HBack will take some of the pressue of those guys. The game is so early in the year that mental mistakes and turnover will play a factor. I know UT was missing Hunter last year so it allowed UF to play more zone and 3-3 and 4-2 fronts and still held UT to negative yards rushing. I'm a firm believer that ST and who controls the running game will win this game.

*Didn't want this thread to get off topic like VH3 with UF/UT pre-season smack talk.

seriously touting anyone on the offense is absurd. Ignoring the gaping hole at RB is beyond absurd.

The gators will be exposed bigtime in College Station the week before they travel to Knoxville. Instead of two creampuffs before the UT game they face a real opponent the week prior, on the road too. Can't wait to watch the Aggies give ol Muschamp ulcers on the sideline. Gators are going to start 1-2 this fall, book it.

Reactions: 1 person
UT or UF gaping hole at RB? Mike G will have a breakout this year behind those roadgrinders at C and G for UF. The TE/HB will lead the team in rec imo but that's fine in this offense imo. 6'4-6'6 guys are matchup problems and again you'll see Debose/Patton get touches on sweeps and spread formation.

The gators will be exposed bigtime in College Station the week before they travel to Knoxville. Instead of two creampuffs before the UT game they face a real opponent the week prior, on the road too. Can't wait to watch the Aggies give ol Muschamp ulcers on the sideline. Gators are going to start 1-2 this fall, book it.

I think they may beat aTm, but not without showing a lot more of the playbook than they've had to in previous years before playing us. And I agree with HG, I think it will come down to mental errors and mistakes this early in the season, with the edge going to UT. I think the game is ours to lose, but I'm not totally convinced we won't do just that.

UT or UF gaping hole at RB? Mike G will have a breakout this year behind those roadgrinders at C and G for UF. The TE/HB will lead the team in rec imo but that's fine in this offense imo. 6'4-6'6 guys are matchup problems and again you'll see Debose/Patton get touches on sweeps and spread formation.

Weren't you the one complaining about posters making assumptions? No one likes a hypocrite.

Not only that if Palardy would of hit those Two field goals, and Chris Raney didn't get that 70 yard touchdown run then Tennessee when's then too.

That's a lot of "ifs" lol. I'm sure UF could throw some "ifs" in there and say they'd have beaten us by 40 "if" a few things didn't happen.

Losing Hunter definitely changed the game, but UT deserved the loss after that 70-yd freebie. Maybe Hunter could have made up for that, but there was no excuse for that run.

Take them where? A class on not holding? :eek:lol: Or maybe one on not getting repeatedly flagged for PI?

lol I'm sure that makes you sleep better at night thinking that was the reason UT lost to UF again(and Hunter going down)..not the fact your ST sucked, no running game, sucking on third down and your D allowing JB to look like a SEC QB or a 165 RB to go for over 100yards rushing and rec. :lol:

Those same guys may leave UF never losing to UT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back