What was Tennessee's record

Bad memories for me. Battle passed on a schollie offer in my recruitment out of HS that year. Offered invited walk-on (preferred). I passed.

Where did you go? If you were good enough to be an invited walkon someone had to offer a scholly.

1985-SugarVols
(9-1-2 Overall) & (5-1 SEC)
Head coach Johnny Majors

Bowl game-January 1, 1986 vs. #2 Miami* #8 Louisiana Superdome • New Orleans, LA (Sugar Bowl) ABC W 35–7 77,432

Team players drafted into in the NFL Player Position Round Pick NFL club
Tim McGee Wide Receiver 1 21 Cincinnati Bengals
Jeff Powell Running Back 6 166 Chicago Bears
Eric Swanson Wide Receiver 7 170 St. Louis Cardinals
Tommy Sims Defensive Back 7 190 Indianapolis Colts
David Douglas Guard 8 204 Cincinnati Bengals

Reactions: 3 people
he might even be a 5 year old.

skeptical-baby.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
1986 Tennessee went 7-5 (3-3) and was coached by johnny majors in his 10th season. Won the liberty bowl vs Minnesota. Started out ranked 10th in country before losing to msu, auburn, bama, army, and ga tech.

You ortna not tawk like 'at, yee jees a boah. Jees a lil feller, ehm.

True story. Me and a friend of mine were working at a water park one summer. Friend was working the top of the waterside. Little kid was in line up at the top of the slide. Friend said something and the boy looks at him and said 'I like the way you talk.' Friend immediately looked at him and said 'I like the way you talk too, mmmhmmm.' kid had no idea what he was talking about but the adults standing in line were rolling.

True story. Me and a friend of mine were working at a water park one summer. Friend was working the top of the waterside. Little kid was in line up at the top of the slide. Friend said something and the boy looks at him and said 'I like the way you talk.' Friend immediately looked at him and said 'I like the way you talk too, mmmhmmm.' kid had no idea what he was talking about but the adults standing in line were rolling.

I have a feeling most here are kinda like the boy at the water park lol

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back