4/14/12 Scrimmage Stats

Correct, he was a midlevel recruit, but the rivals analyst that sometimes post over in the recruiting forum was constantly posting that Randolph was his favorite safety in that class

Yeah. He would have been ranked higher if it wasn't for his injury.

:thumbsup:

Lincoln was hurt for 3 out of his 4 years. It's just what kickers say when they are sucking. I would much rather have a guy that couldn't hit a 40 yarder to save his life if he was accurate 95% of the time from inside the 35. At least with a kicker like that you know exactly what you got. Nothing worse then an inconsistent kicker.

Reactions: 1 person
Lincoln was hurt for 3 out of his 4 years. It's just what kickers say when they are sucking. I would much rather have a guy that couldn't hit a 40 yarder to save his life if he was accurate 95% of the time from inside the 35. At least with a kicker like that you know exactly what you got. Nothing worse then an inconsistent kicker.

I agree. Can't wait until someone can step up, and take his job from him. He is likely to cost us a game or two.

I agree. Can't wait until someone can step up, and take his job from him. He is likely to cost us a game or two.
BadHold.PNG

Exactly what I was thinking when I looked through the photos. Darr was holding for Brodus.

Neal needs to find out who help Barber (NY Giants RB) he had a problem with hanging on to the ball also. Someone changed how he held it and the dude hardly fumbled after that. We need Neal. Also, I am encouraged with the running game. Not saying we are there yet, but sounds good.

VN Store

Back