'12 JUCO DT Damien Jacobs (Florida signee)

Jacobs is gone imo. We are so irrelevant that no one wants to come here, period.

2d8616f4.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Autry’s teammate, defensive tackle Damien Jacobs, is committed to Tennessee but is still considering Mississippi State, Florida, Texas A&M and Texas Tech. Jacobs, who will also enroll at his next school in January, plans to announce his final decision on Dec. 21.

Jacobs told MrSEC via text message he’s “not sure” if his decision will be affected by Autry’s commitment to Mississippi State.

Recruiting | MrSEC.com

Autry’s teammate, defensive tackle Damien Jacobs, is committed to Tennessee but is still considering Mississippi State, Florida, Texas A&M and Texas Tech. Jacobs, who will also enroll at his next school in January, plans to announce his final decision on Dec. 21.

Jacobs told MrSEC via text message he’s “not sure” if his decision will be affected by Autry’s commitment to Mississippi State.

Recruiting | MrSEC.com

Doesn't exactly sound great.

I'd start worrying about this one know, as I said in the Autry thread if MSU is willing to do something shady for Autey they'll do the same for Jacobs.

I'm sure the VN "Fire Dooley" outbreak ( on and off the site ) has hurt our recruiting since the KY loss

Let's try a little exercise using this logic.

Our recruiting is hurting.

Why?

People want to fire Dooley.

Why?

Dooley lost to Kentucky.

Why?

Poor offensive play.

Why?

Bad players and coaching.

Why?

Dooley hired the coaches and recruited the players.

Why?

Dooley is an awful coach.

I am afraid he is gone. He will got to MSU. This sucks if it happens and not because of just Jacobs. We may have just lost Autry, Jacobs, Jacobs, and 380 Mac. Sentimore is great but with just one of these guys, we end up with a d line that is not going to be much improved considering Malik is gone. This HURTS BIG TIME unless only Autry leaves. We better hope Jacobs and Sentimore both come to Knoxville.

I'd start worrying about this one know, as I said in the Autry thread if MSU is willing to do something shady for Autey they'll do the same for Jacobs.

yes im worried also worried bout sentimore since its been said he wants to play with D.Jacobs gonna suck if we miss out on all 3 O.Jacobs,Djacobs ,and Sentimore looks like DJ and Sentimore may fallow Autry

VN Store

Back