USC's Garcia fully reinstated

Well that should be the last of the trouble we see out of that young man! :yes:

This has potential to be the best season in South Carolina's history, and Garcia gives them the best chance to do it. Can't blame them for giving the guy some leeway.

This has potential to be the best season in South Carolina's history, and Garcia gives them the best chance to do it. Can't blame them for giving the guy some leeway.

Some?

The punishment for his fifth suspension was sitting out spring practice. Forget "some leeway", that seems like a reward for bad behavior.

the very brief announcement of the reinstation of garcia was followed by spurrier going on a long rant about how it's a shame that coaches are paid so much but his players cannot even afford post-practice gumballs.

After Britton Colquitt, we sort of lost the moral high ground on stuff like this.

Some?

The punishment for his fifth suspension was sitting out spring practice. Forget "some leeway", that seems like a reward for bad behavior.

I admit that I maybe to Garcia what utgibbs and VegasVol are to Fulmer, but what more would you have done?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Somebodys gotta "mentor" the coaches.

How can they punish him anymore after his coach was arrested for being drunk pissing in the street

Garcia is alright by me. The kid is enjoying his college years, he's never hurt anybody.

I want Garcia in there when they come to Athens. I want no excuses from the Chickens.

I admit that I maybe to Garcia what utgibbs and VegasVol are to Fulmer, but what more would you have done?

After the fifth suspension-worthy offense, I think a missing a game or two would be appropriate. The punishment he got was like telling a five year old he has to eat extra cookies while in time out.

VN Store

Back