'12 GA WR Keithon Redding

Who's starting the next "Next To Commit" thread? That seems to be working quite nicely. LOL

Next time though, put Santos and O'Brien in the thread title.

No one should question this pickup. He killed it at our June camp and he is a talented and underrated WR. This shows me that if Croom comes on board, he will be the athletic TE that we are looking for since we will not pull Blake Jackson.

what is so impressive with redding? don't get me wrong im happy we are getting recruits, im not a star gazer and i think dooley is a heck of a recruiter, but can someone fill me in?

He said that? Not doubting you but do you have a link?

Apparently people have been saying that every school that introduces the idea of him at TE, that schoool eventually gets eliminated from his choices.

I have yet to read a quote from him saying that. May have missed it. I don't think this rules us out for him. I think recruits are seeing that spots are disappearing - everyone wants a spot.

Croom did apparently say that it would be a breaking point, but maybe our staff sold him on the way we like to use our TEs. They have always been very important to the offense. Could you imagine Croom and Clear lining up in 2 TE sets? Sick.

You get enough 3 stars and a few of them are bound to outperform their rankings.

But seriously. A Bama offer is worth more than stars. He's got other nice offers too.

Seriously? People are questioning this pick up? This is a great commitment. We beat Bama for this one! What a week!!!!!!

Keithon measured out at 6'2.5 today he ran a 4.5 flat forty on grass. Hes very impressive runs good crisp routes and is very physical off the line no DB could jam him. He took my 1 DREAM Prospect Camp Overall MVP Award. Him and Jabari Davis did a one on one interview at the end of the combine that I will have posted for yall soon.

He's got some good offers. Hopefully he can improve his speed some...

He's plenty fast. That 4.68 on rivals is incorrect.

VN Store

Back