'12 GA LB Raphael Kirby

It will be another top LB in the state of GA that UGA did not want.8)

UF even with a new coach seems to be a major player in GA this year.

It will be another top LB in the state of GA that UGA did not want.8)

UF even with a new coach seems to be a major player in GA this year.

Wrong, UGA very much wanted Kirby. Just no mutual interest there.

Looks like UF isn't quite the player you thought though, Kirby is a Cane.

Is it just me or is UGA missing out on a lot of big time recruits this year
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Nope its not just you because seeing is believing. There is no fence around the state this year and TN needs to get in on the action.

That's what I don't get about the UT fans on this site. They celebrate and poke fun at us because Bama, FSU, and UF are taking some of our instate guys. The thing about it is that I don't see UT in play for any of them. The fence is wide open and UT is getting NADA. Come on Dooley, get it together.

That's what I don't get about the UT fans on this site. They celebrate and poke fun at us because Bama, FSU, and UF are taking some of our instate guys. The thing about it is that I don't see UT in play for any of them. The fence is wide open and UT is getting NADA. Come on Dooley, get it together.

Seems like there is a big time recruit a day leaving the state so it shouldnt be long before we join the feeding frenzy. But Im sure GA didnt want them and they werent high on your board. Dooley took your top recruit a month into his hiring, so Im not really worried about him "getting it together" in the state of GA...you should be though.

Probably in the Miami commits thread, but the AJC says he's still currently committed to Miami, however at least ten schools have contacted him saying they have an opening, including UT
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back