The Official 'VN, Chattanooga Chapter' Thread

I'd like to come. I really would. But my girl was already gonna cook wings tonight and we want to come, but it's not the most financially responsible thing to do right now...:frown:

I so get that Joey!!! Smart man you are! I think we're gonna try to do it on a fairly regular basis, so every Wednesday around 6 we will be there and you can come whenever you can!

Yea. I ain't hurting or anything, it's just since I came back from working out of town last week, it's slow in town and I'm not working this week. So it's time to be a little more conservative. I'm settling down a little bit, too. She's the only girl I'm talking to now, Volly. I know, I know... I make you proud.

Yea. I ain't hurting or anything, it's just since I came back from working out of town last week, it's slow in town and I'm not working this week. So it's time to be a little more conservative. I'm settling down a little bit, too. She's the only girl I'm talking to now, Volly. I know, I know... I make you proud.

:yes:

We're gonna go to Chili's tomorrow night for night dinner. Anybody near Chattanooga that wants to meet up, hollar.

Used to be decent. Not really sure anymore. I haven't heard anything negative lately but I don't know anyone personally who has kids going there either.

You thinking of transferring there? :)

VN Store

Back