Maggitt just committed to TN

They had us at 13 before , so we should move up. Not that it really matters to us anymore. This is a hell of a class.

exactly....rankings haven't been updated with Maggitt yet. Like they matter anyway, right fellas?

The Florida site is talking all doom and gloom over there. They are all questioning what is going on and seem to think this recruiting class for them is a wash. I almost felt bad for them for about 2 and a half seconds. :eek:lol:

I would love to collect their pathetic crocodile tears and feed them to my dragon. :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It talk to Tino Thomas a lot," the four-star standout said. "I talk with Gabe (Wright) and I have talked a lot the last few days with Byron Moore, who just committed. It's been great getting to know guys in this class and I think it's very important to have those relationships. The closer we are as a class the more committed everyone is to the same goal and the harder we will push each other."

Maggit just said this on vq...

For Maggitt, the comfort level with the coaches and current players was really important, but the relationships he has formed with other committed players in Tennessee's class was a factor as well.
Quote:
"It talk to Tino Thomas a lot," the four-star standout said. "I talk with Gabe (Wright) and I have talked a lot the last few days with Byron Moore, who just committed. It's been great getting to know guys in this class and I think it's very important to have those relationships. The closer we are as a class the more committed everyone is to the same goal and the harder we will push each other."
Could this mean good news tomorrow on Gabe Wright also?

Gabe is a Vol this proves it

Just came across this.... Hope we continue to surprise with how we finish.

rivalsmike - Mike Farrell
OK, Derek Dooley and #Tennessee staff officially making me eat crow by closing strong, Curt Maggitt? Wow. Florida, hello? You out there?

How does it taste, you pathetic little worm? Muahahahaha!! :eek:lol:

Maggitt gives Wright a shout out in his commitment article....says he has a great relationship with him and some of our other commits. All this talk about Wright being a silent is sounded more and more promising

For Maggitt, the comfort level with the coaches and current players was really important, but the relationships he has formed with other committed players in Tennessee's class was a factor as well.
Quote:
"It talk to Tino Thomas a lot," the four-star standout said. "I talk with Gabe (Wright) and I have talked a lot the last few days with Byron Moore, who just committed. It's been great getting to know guys in this class and I think it's very important to have those relationships. The closer we are as a class the more committed everyone is to the same goal and the harder we will push each other."
Could this mean good news tomorrow on Gabe Wright also?

I'm hoping that Curt just ruined Gabe's surprise for us. I read it the same as you but the way GW is, we won't know for sure until tomorrow. Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen this.

Maggitt gives Wright a shout out in his commitment article....says he has a great relationship with him and some of our other commits. All this talk about Wright being a silent is sounded more and more promising

Yeah. sounds like Maggitt believes Wright is a teamy.

I really don't know how we are gonna get everyone in, but I really don't care! Lets sign 30! GBO!

Timmy, Wright, AR, Dawson

Odd man out Mackey

w0w.gif

Imagine this kid coming at you with a steak knife... yikes!

VN Store

Back