Cornhole Boards

Nice looking boards but this game is nothing more than a space hogging nuisance that interferes with the flow of foot traffic. Having to grow eyes in the back of my head to be on the lookout for some kid's errant parking lot football pass is bad enough. Now we get weighted beanbags and swirling bolos to boot. How about leaving this junk at home? Or maybe I should bring a couple of my recurves, a paper target, a hay bale and a pony keg to the next tailgate?

I'm sorry. If you want a cornhole board and you have to ask people for plans or if you can buy one, then you might as well just start wearing a dress.

It's a shallow box with a hole in it and some peg legs for crying out loud!

Nice looking boards but this game is nothing more than a space hogging nuisance that interferes with the flow of foot traffic. Having to grow eyes in the back of my head to be on the lookout for some kid's errant parking lot football pass is bad enough. Now we get weighted beanbags and swirling bolos to boot. How about leaving this junk at home? Or maybe I should bring a couple of my recurves, a paper target, a hay bale and a pony keg to the next tailgate?

or maybe just stay at home and watch the game in your Depends since everyone enjoying a day of tailgating before or after a game pisses you off.

what grit sandpaper do you guys use to smooth down the surface of the plywood? also, what size wood do you use for the base? i used 2x4"s on my first, test-run set a couple years ago and i think it's just overkill. high gloss paint, as well? i know those boards love to soak it up and it would need at least 3-4 coats on my future set.

or maybe just stay at home and watch the game in your Depends since everyone enjoying a day of tailgating before or after a game pisses you off.
People who are sociable and do not appropriate common areas for themselves to play silly games are perfectly fine. Apparently, you are one of the selfish, self absorbed types who thinks the rest of the world needs to yield so you can toss a beanbag at a piece of wood with your pals. Maybe it's you who needs to get right with the Lord and reprioritize your life in a way that respects the rights of others?

People who are sociable and do not appropriate common areas for themselves to play silly games are perfectly fine. Apparently, you are one of the selfish, self absorbed types who thinks the rest of the world needs to yield so you can toss a beanbag at a piece of wood with your pals. Maybe it's you who needs to get right with the Lord and reprioritize your life in a way that respects the rights of others?

Woah. Are you really that upset about someone playing a game and having a good time? Walk around it, good Lord. I hate that game but you're being completely irrational. Maybe you should take your own advice and respect the rights of others as well. If they want to throw a beanbag, so be it. It's not like they wait for you to park and then set up shop in your personal space. As much of a shock as this may be to you, you don't actually own public property, so you have no right to tell them what they can/can't play. Get over yourself.

I used 2x4's on mine, that is what the rules stated. It is painted with glossy latex paint and yes it does soak it up! The sandpaper I think was 100 grit.

Agreed. It is like the people that decide to get in a group of 20 and stand and have a conversation right in the middle of the walkway, sidewalk, aisle, etc.

Woah. Are you really that upset about someone playing a game and having a good time? Walk around it, good Lord. I hate that game but you're being completely irrational. Maybe you should take your own advice and respect the rights of others as well. If they want to throw a beanbag, so be it. It's not like they wait for you to park and then set up shop in your personal space. As much of a shock as this may be to you, you don't actually own public property, so you have no right to tell them what they can/can't play. Get over yourself.
The public right of way is for all of us to use to walk to and from the stadium and generally mill about from place to place, tailgate to tailgate. People setting up these games for their own limited use on the edge of the right of way just shrinks the walkway for the rest of us, causing more bottlenecks and dragging out the process of getting from A to B. That does not even touch on the all too often occuring errant projectile. People have been using these walkways alot longer than the cornhole boards have been around. I think that all persons who are entitled to use of the right of way have a moral and legal right to speak against this selfish encroachment of the few.

Thoughts?
cornholeboards.jpg

Please provide price and cost of shipping to Florida and I will place my order immediately!!

Geez I feel dumb for not knowing what a cornhole board is. What exactly do you stick in the holes?

VN Store

Back