'11 GA WR Vincent Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
"I have offers from Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Indiana, Minnesota, N.C. State, UCF so far," Dallas said. "Georgia, Tennessee, Oklahoma State, Auburn, Georgia Tech and a few other schools are recruiting me hard as well. I do not have any visits set up yet, but I hope to check out UCF, Ole Miss and Georgia soon."

Dallas had 37 catches and 800 yards and 13 touchdowns as a junior. He also had five interceptions playing free safety for the Saints.

"I am an elite player who can make big plays. I have speed and I love the deep ball, but I like the short routes too. I can put a little move on them and then I am gone. Really I just love the end zone, and that is where I like to spend most of my time."

Kipp Adams
UGASports.com

Ht: 6-0 Wt: 176
Position: WR
Year: Class of 2011
High School: Cedar Grove HS
(Ellenwood, GA)

Dallas has picked up a Vol offer.

He also holds offers from Oklahoma, Auburn, Nebraska, GT, Okla St, Ole Miss, Miss St, UNC, Minnesota, NC State, WVU, Illinois, Indiana, and UVA.

This would be only our 2nd WR offer at this point correct?

If so the coaches must really like him.

Vaughn Cornelia has an offer. DeAnthony Arnett has an offer. Jermaine Whitehead has an offer. Im pretty sure Malcolm Mitchell and Jermaine Whitehead are being recruited as WRs too.

Are you sure? Did they get offers recently. I read an article on Volquest yesterday that said that Arnett was our only WR offer.

nickolas brassel, kelvin benjamin, tacoi sumler, bradley sylve, etc etc. we have offered plenty of wide receivers.

Are you sure? Did they get offers recently. I read an article on Volquest yesterday that said that Arnett was our only WR offer.

Arnett is the only WR who the Vol staff would take a commit from right now in VQs opinion.

We have offered quite a few WRs though.

Agreed. I want someone like Sumler because of his outrageous speed. I want someone like him to be the guy to spread the defense on 3rd down situations (or change of pace). But yes, UT has offered many WR's.

Where, and what high school is Dallas from?

I think we have offered 15-20 guys at WR that's not counting the guys who might also be listed as Athlete.

Last edited:
Would you consider our 4 takes at WR last year to all be top tier or just the big three?

the first 3 would be takes in this class imo. idk if Meline would or not. he has elite speed and very good height, but he is raw and needs to put on some weight.

Meline, Rogers, and Hunter were all at one time in the top 100 overall in Rivals rankings (Meline 88 in early rivals rankings), he fell because i am pretty sure he only played in 7 games during his junior and senior seasons...so imo they are all top tier...

Meline is very raw...but i expect him to make big contributions before he leaves UT...

Meline, Rogers, and Hunter were all at one time in the top 100 overall in Rivals rankings (Meline 88 in early rivals rankings), he fell because i am pretty sure he only played in 7 games during his junior and senior seasons...so imo they are all top tier...

Meline is very raw...but i expect him to make big contributions before he leaves UT...

For some reason I just see him being moved to the other side of the ball. With the class we took, there doesn't seem to be much of an opportunity for him to play unless he shows out. I could be wrong, I'm in no way experienced in these matters.

I can't wait to see our offense in a couple years. With the OL we're recruiting in this class not to mention the ones we just got they'll be ready in two years. Bray under center. The WRs we just got and hopefully Hayes or another top tier back. Our offense will be looking good. I think it'll be really potent with Chaney calling the plays.

"I want to stay in the SEC," Dallas said. "Florida and Tennessee are my top two but if anymore SEC schools come in the picture, you know how that is, I'm still open."

"Those are the two schools that I am highly interested in right now," Dallas said. "No other teams have shown me the attention like they have."

- Rivals

Vincent camped at UT this month.

Looks like we have found the 3rd WR that the Vols are after.

His offer list is pretty dang solid. Florida, Oklahoma, Auburn Nebraska, etc.

- Rivals

Vincent camped at UT this month.

Looks like we have found the 3rd WR that the Vols are after.

His offer list is pretty dang solid. Florida, Oklahoma, Auburn Nebraska, etc.

You think we'd accept a commitment from him atp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back