2010-11 Schedule Basketball Schedule

volwarrior33

Here is what we know:

Fri 11/12 CHATTANOOGA

NIT Season Tip-Off:
Tue 11/16 Belmont - Thompson Boling Arena (9:30 PM-ESPNU)
Wed 11/17 Arkansas State/Missouri State - Thompson Boling Arena
Wed 11/24 Semifinals - Madison Square Garden, New York
Fri 11/26 Finals/Consolation Game - Madison Square Garden, New York
(Villanova, UCLA, and Wake Forest also participating)

Tue 11/30 MTSU
Sat 12/11 Pittsburgh - Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh (ESPN)*
Fri 12/17 Charlotte - Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, NC
Tue 12/21 USC
Wed 12/29 UT-MARTIN
Wed 1/5 MEMPHIS
Tue 1/11 FLORIDA (9 PM-ESPN)
Sat 1/15 VANDERBILT (ESPN/ESPN College Gameday)
Sat 1/22 @ UConn (CBS)
Tue 2/8 @ Kentucky (9 PM-ESPN)
Tue 2/22 @ Vanderbilt (9 PM-ESPN)
* Denotes Game is part of DIRECTV SEC/Big East Invitational
BOLD Denotes Home Games

Additional Home Games:
OAKLAND
GEORGIA
KENTUCKY
SOUTH CAROLINA
ALABAMA
LSU
MISSISSIPPI STATE

*2 more Home Games will likely be added

Additional Away Games:
@ Florida
@ Georgia
@ South Carolina
@ Arkansas
@ Auburn
@ Ole Miss
*Additional Road or Neutral Site Game could be added

Last edited:
UConn is next season's featured elite OOC game thus far, taking over for Kansas.

I wonder how UCONN will be next year? I like that we're in the NIT at Madison Square Garden...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

They'll probably be worse next season than they were this season. They lose 3 of their top 4 scorers and possible all of the top 4 if Kemba Walker leaves. We should beat them by 20, atleast.

I'm lovin this new schedule....i like the fact that Pearl will play anyone at anytime. NIT is huge for recruiting....especially in New York/ Jersey areas. I would love to get a home and home series against ole michigan state

They'll probably be worse next season than they were this season. They lose 3 of their top 4 scorers and possible all of the top 4 if Kemba Walker leaves. We should beat them by 20, atleast.

The game is at UCONN. We lose 3 out of our top 4 scorers as well. When was the last time UCONN got beat by 20 at home? Probably this past year, though, if at all.

The game is at UCONN. We lose 3 out of our top 4 scorers as well. When was the last time UCONN got beat by 20 at home? Probably this past year, though, if at all.

Yeah - it's not like we guaranteed to be that good either - lots of unknowns.

Date of Charlotte game added. Not final, but it’s the tentative date teams have set. Could change if ESPN, or other TV network picks it up.

this would be great if you can keep on updating games, dates, and tv coverage as they are announced... i know i always like keeping up with the basketball schedule over the summer

Yea but the difference is UCONN doesn't have a bench and doesn't have top 5 recruits coming in next year. They already sucked bad enough this year. Losing 3 (possible all 4) of their top 4 scorers shouldn't help matters.

Here is what we know:

NIT Season Tip-Off (Semifinals (November 24th) and Finals/Consolation Game (November 26th) @ Madison Square Garden, New York City)
*Other Teams in Field: North Carolina, UCLA, Villanova

Home Games:
USC
Memphis
Florida
Georgia
Kentucky
South Carolina
Vanderbilt
Alabama
LSU
Mississippi State

*6 more Home Games will likely be added

Away Games:
UConn
Charlotte (@ Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, NC) December 17th
Florida
Georgia
Kentucky
South Carolina
Vanderbilt
Arkansas
Auburn
Ole Miss

*SEC-Big East Invitational could feature Tennessee @ Pittsburgh per Mike Hamilton

*Additional Road or Neutral Site Game could be added
charlotte huh? me likey....

can't wait for December 17th, you guys just got a small dose of Niner Nation in January, we made TWC Arena very loud when we played Wake and Maryland there in 07-08. Also, we hired our new coach Alan Major from Ohio State, so he along with the players should be looking for vengeance, should be a great game.

can't wait for December 17th, you guys just got a small dose of Niner Nation in January, we made TWC Arena very loud when we played Wake and Maryland there in 07-08. Also, we hired our new coach Alan Major from Ohio State, so he along with the players should be looking for vengeance, should be a great game.

:eek:lol::lolabove::eek:lol:

I would like to add a big-time OOC game against somebody in TBA. Maybe somebody from the Big 10 or ACC. I would love a Michigan State matchup. That would be a great game. Maybe we could play Maryland or North Carolina. That would be sweet.

Last fall, Dino Gaudio stated on his coach's show that Wake Forest was signed up for the 2010 preseason NIT. I haven't seen anything official beyond Gaudio's statement, and I suppose it's possible that could change after the coaching change, but I think Wake Forest is likely in that 4th host slot.

Maryland is in the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic; UNC is in the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.

VN Store

Back