Official Hawks Thread

The Hawks are 26-14 (.650) and in first place in the southeast. They are 1/2 game ahead of Orlando. We have Sac. and Char. at home this week. Two very winnable games. We need these games because we play Orlando next Sat on the road. I hope we can distance ourselves from the Magic with a nice win streak. Orlando plays Boston and us next week.

Bobcats are 8-1 in their last 9. Struggle on the road though.

Bobcats are 8-1 in their last 9. Struggle on the road though.

The Bobcats are a very weird team. They have a great line up, very tall, great D and athletic. They pose lots of probelms for many teams in terms of match ups. S. Jackson is messing well with that team. However, they are like 3-15 on the road. That is awful. I like Charlotte alot because I lived in NC before. I like Baron Davis, David Wesley and Jamal Mashburn when they were on the Hornets.

Hawks should beat them at home.

The Bobcats are a very weird team. They have a great line up, very tall, great D and athletic. They pose lots of probelms for many teams in terms of match ups. S. Jackson is messing well with that team. However, they are like 3-15 on the road. That is awful. I like Charlotte alot because I lived in NC before. I like Baron Davis, David Wesley and Jamal Mashburn when they were on the Hornets.

Hawks should beat them at home.

I agree the Hawks should beat them at home, just might not be a pushover. I was never a David Wesley guy but I love Baron Davis. Mash, LJ, Zo, Magloire.. Wow.

Great game last night from everyone. Total team basketball. Joe was dishing on every fast break.

Hawks got a great win on the road last night... 102-95 over the Rockets. Now 1 game up on Orlando. This is a big week for the team. They need to beat Boston, San Antonio and Orlando. That would extend their winning streak to 6. Go Hawks, keep it up!

J. Smooth with the triple double. Good win against a pretty good Bulls team.

Smith's line: 18 pts, 14 Reb 10 Ast.....Second career triple double. Beast.

courtside, nice...

Tell me about it..my season ticket seats are 12 rows up behind the basket, but I saw a guy selling courtside seats on ebay, row A behind the spurs bench for $175. I sold mine for $120 and forked over an extra $55 for coutside...not a bad deal :)

Never sat that close, I'm hoping i'll get to hear some things in the Spurs huddle and such during timeouts.

Holy cow, I went to bed and the Hawks were up 17 against the Warriors going into the 4th quarter. When I woke up, they lost by 4. That is crazy and I still can't believe it. However, the win last night against the Jazz eased my pain from the Warriors loss.

So we are now 35-20 and in second place in the Southeast. Hopefully then can keep it up and win the games they are supposed to.

Holy cow, I went to bed and the Hawks were up 17 against the Warriors going into the 4th quarter. When I woke up, they lost by 4. That is crazy and I still can't believe it. However, the win last night against the Jazz eased my pain from the Warriors loss.

So we are now 35-20 and in second place in the Southeast. Hopefully then can keep it up and win the games they are supposed to.

I was actually surprised we pulled that one out last night..We struggle playing at Utah. D Will being out probably helped us just a little :p.

I was a little scared after we blew that huge 1st quarter lead.

Holy cow, I went to bed and the Hawks were up 17 against the Warriors going into the 4th quarter. When I woke up, they lost by 4. That is crazy and I still can't believe it. .

You really wouldn't have believed it if you had been watching it live and seen Jamal Crawford get a technical foul called on him with 35 seconds to go and the game tied.

You really wouldn't have believed it if you had been watching it live and seen Jamal Crawford get a technical foul called on him with 35 seconds to go and the game tied.

That was one of the strangest quarters of basketball I have ever seen in the NBA....inexplicable.

I don't care how many games they win . . . I'm still not a fan of Mike Woodson.

Yeah, I saw the highlights. Probably good I didn't see it live.

I don't care how many games they win . . . I'm still not a fan of Mike Woodson.

You know I wasn't at first...But he is one of the few NBA coaches that actually shows some fire and emotion. He is not afraid of pissing anyone off. I am starting to like him.

I don't trust people that shave their eyebrows.

040111_Hawks_Rocket_379956l.jpg

shaved eyebrows.. hahaha.

I know all the radio guys around here (macon) really don't care for Woodson. This team has gotten better over the last three years and I think they are one player away from challenging Orlando in the SE Division. Only, if they had a legit Center and not passed on Chris Paul or D Williams. :)

VN Store

Back