Eric Berry is the best UT player since...

I know you're joking around but your joke consisted of saying there are bench players better than the likes of Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Dwight Howard etc.

:lolabove:

To compare, you need to look at a defensive player. You should also include leadership. It is a tie. Reggie White and Al Wilson. Next thread?

Today, 01:06 PM #18 (permalink)
Jeb

Travis Cozart would have been an awesome player but he was all about the crack rock and being thug! He would have stole from you when all he had to do is ask and you would have gave it to him. What a waist or talent! He could have been more that J. Lewis if he could have had his head on straight.

Alright, here is my deal. Other than the Titans. what other team do Tennesseeans like? I would say for the most pary, The Colts. Why is that? Payton Manning! So my input is Mr. Manning! Sure there has been other good players since then but its all about Manning and EB.

To compare, you need to look at a defensive player. You should also include leadership. It is a tie. Reggie White and Al Wilson. Next thread?
If you're calling a malingering, I'll play hard in college when it comes time to make money guy a leader, then Reggie White is awesome.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Alright, here is my deal. Other than the Titans. what other team do Tennesseeans like? I would say for the most pary, The Colts. Why is that? Payton Manning! So my input is Mr. Manning! Sure there has been other good players since then but its all about Manning and EB.
It's all over the board. Most people in Tennessee formed their NFL allegiances long before the Oilers moved to Nashville. Thus, they kept their loyalties.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

There is some traffic you should be playing in.

If you can't figure out that no one in their right mind would feel that way about Bradshaw than maybe I'm not the one that should play Frogger on I-40. Besides, that is one of Hat's lines, get something original.

159477.jpg

VN Store

Back