Scroggins myspace!!!!

UTDreamTeam#22#25

i just found jesse scroggins myspace page and he has the pic of the ROCK on his page!!! This has to prove that he is really intersested in us!! He is a MUST have and i think the coaching staff will bring him 2 KNOXVILLE.. what do yall think????:rock:

wow, that does sound nice. doesnt exactly mean it's a lock for us, but knowing this little piece of info makes me feel just a bit better about the situation

yea i totally agree tht we shouldnt bug him about it. i have enough faith in the coaching staff...we should leave it up 2 them to recruit him hard!!!

Does Scroggins have a favorite between Florida and Tennessee after the visits?

“It’s a dead tie,” Scroggins said. “It’s going to be a tough decision, I’m going to USC later this week and then I will sit down and look at everything. When I’m ready I will make a decision, I really don’t have a time frame for one.”

The Rock is Awesome. It wins the recruiting war. All hail the mighty Rock.

Now go paint the darn thing for Prater and Fulton!!!!!!!!!!

The Rock sends me messages in my sleep. He says, "Paint me. Paint me."

Last edited:
Same thing happened with Nuke...

There were whispers that he was going to sign with us but I wasn't sure and then I looked on his myspace (which was public, i didn't add him so don't attack me) and his background was of the rock with his name on it. At that point I knew he would be a vol.

So Awesome.

I have to agree with the rest. Please don't bother the kid on his Myspace page.

It is the same pic that has been going around on VN, GVX, and KNS.

If that pic was taken with a cell phone I would hate to see the price of it.

It is more than likely the same pic. This would mean he has definitely been on these sites to see what UT and fans are saying about him. That can only be a good thing.

That's the picture I took. You can see the spray paint cans in the bottom left. I threw those away when I was done.

VN Store

Back