2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

Makes sense. But again, I think that was prognosticated on IG followers lol

I’m willing to bet not even one of these people talking about Kapinus right now would be if it wasn’t for those Instagram follows
😂😂.

I mean on the day Tennessee signs Samara Spence talking about all this petty stuff is for the birds.

Man I couldn’t care less😂😂.

I’m willing to bet not even one of these people talking about Kapinus right now would be if it wasn’t for those Instagram follows
😂😂.

I mean on the day Tennessee signs Samara Spence talking about all this petty stuff is for the birds.

Man I couldn’t care less😂😂.
It doesn’t hurt to admit not getting Kapinus hurts. She’s a rlly solid player. Would help us. Spencer is also a awesome get but both would have been a rlly good haul

Last edited:
It doesn’t hurt to admit not gettigg by Kapinus hurts. She’s a rlly solid player. Would help us. Spencer is also a awesome get but both would have been a rlly good haul

It doesn’t hurt to admit that what you think and a few others is not true either. Works both ways. I do not see any significance in it either way. That’s my opinion.

Hmm 🤔 I fully disagree. Maybe appreciated her ability but I have a way higher standard to be a leader.

I don’t think we had a true leader last year AT ALL

Having leaders is good, but it's not as important as having everyone buy into the goals and direction. Those are the best teams, the ones who don't need any one or two specific leaders to prod them.

I do not know of one player that has signed somewhere else after supposedly receiving minimal interest or any at all from Tennessee that folks didn’t make sound like a loss.

Again my point is seeing the players we got and the ones who went somewhere else it’s not a loss, a bummer, a disappointment or nothing in between. And I’m genuinely glad all of these players seem to be finding a good fit not just the ones coming to UT.

Still, on the day Tennessee signed Samara Spencer this is small talk.

Like Jewel Spear said that’s 3!
Lets gooooo!
GBOOOO🍊!

Last edited:
Reactions: VolBall09
I don’t really get having such strong opinions without knowing what went on. Didn’t Barnes bring in a player and he wasn’t as tall as they thought? I would think the visit includes evaluation by both sides and maybe things aren’t as one or the other side (or both) thought they were in lots of possible areas - dimensions, nil, role, style of play, etc - and they just move on.

Hmm 🤔 I fully disagree. Maybe appreciated her ability but I have a way higher standard to be a leader.

I don’t think we had a true leader last year AT ALL
There is nothing wrong with someone thinking from their own observations that some of our returning players were leaders last year and that they will likely be leaders on this year's team. It's a strange thing for you to want to bicker about. Just relax.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucy
I can't hate on someone who may not be going pro getting a vandy degree. As much as I bleed orange, there aren't many better degrees than a vandy one. That's why Blakes committed to Vandy.
Why can’t she go pro, I thought she wasn’t good here was because of coaching? They said she would be a great player with a different coach.

I can't hate on someone who may not be going pro getting a vandy degree. As much as I bleed orange, there aren't many better degrees than a vandy one. That's why Blakes committed to Vandy.

Good for them!
And why so many others including four straight first round draft picks picked Tennessee🍊.
That orange bleeds stronger!

prediction: Edie gets nearly as many minutes, maybe more, then Tess
I would wager on that. Think you are not correctly valuing Tess’s shooting prowess and also her leadership and experience. You can name the bet. I’m confident enough I will win that bet that I won’t put any limits on it.

Last edited:
No hating on her. A Vandy degree is good, but Vandy is our traditional rival. I'll agree Justine isn't going pro. She has shown nothing in 2 years to justify her previous status.

Reactions: House|RockyTop

VN Store

Back