Recruiting Football Talk VII

The Beatles were an overrated mediocre boy band.
Sure, but even N-Sync doesn't have a 4 part series about them. Jmo but they are the OG boy band and still hold the title over Backstreet, 98 Degrees, etc.

Maybe a generational divide and maybe you're more One Direction. I just don't think The Beatles's accomplishments as a boy band invading the US can be underestimated. They were huge to teenagers at the time, even if we don't respect them now. It's all relative to their time and place.

For craps sake man..you know how baseball is...this is the mark of a good team, finding a way to win when the hitting has a bad weekend.

I swear you just like to bitch just to bitch sometimes.

I've seen (and you have too) the best hitting teams in baseball history go cold against scrub pitchers for several games....it f'n happens and you know it, you're not one of these ignorant VN baseball newbs that just started watching baseball 2 years ago...you have no excuse for saying dumb 💩 like this.
Don't forget he took it to the bank that Vitello was going to LSU. His baseball takes are pretty worthless.

Fair enough. I just don’t get the overblown hype over barely beating a team that Cal Stark would be the best hitter on if he played for them, and who’s pitchers have the worst ERA in the league but largely handled us.
That last sentence is baseballs very nature...you know that. Mizzou is lucky we picked this week to go cold, or we would gave annihilated that staff. The fact that we didn't is proof that baseball is a weird sport of inconsistencies.

We play that staff 50 times in a row and we would score 4-500 runs.

The Beatles were an overrated mediocre boy band.
A group of incredible musicians and song writers, that blossomed into a decent but wildly overrated band.

That said, each individual member went on to have a good musical career, most notably George Harrison.

Also, hail from a City @nicksjuzunk with a group of useless wankers, all Liverstool FC.

Here, this is music

I am afraid to ask but here goes… Who exactly do y’all consider worthy of praise in modern musical recordings?

My music theory teacher in college had us go over how the Beatles helped take music from simple to intricate in a decade what it took classical music hundreds of years to do. If you don’t like their sound that’s fine, but a boy band?

A group of incredible musicians and song writers, that blossomed into a decent but wildly overrated band.
Almost think you might not be blue fonting, so just in case

angry-panda.gif200w (94).gif200 (2) (25).gif

The beatles were children's music, not close to "decent". Just a British boy band, One Direction and Harry Styles lite.

Calling them decent musicians, with a straight face, is as cringe as hailing N Sync a talented band of boys 😑

I am afraid to ask but here goes… Who exactly do y’all consider worthy of praise in modern musical recordings?

My music theory teacher in college had us go over how the Beatles helped take music from simple to intricate in a decade what it took classical music hundreds of years to do. If you don’t like their sound that’s fine, but a boy band?
Led Zeppelin

VN Store

Back