Recruiting Football Talk VII

Tombstone well bye on Make a GIF

...oh, and please take utjr with you on your way out.
Also Missouri

What does #MizzouNow mean? If Mizzou is a verb, I never want to Mizzou.
With all the talk of aTm going to the B1G, I think if anyone goes is should be Mizzou. They are the self-unaware nerd in the family, who thinks they're smarter than everyone else and is constantly talking about his adventures to sci-fi conventions. Everyone hates to get stuck talking to them.
They would get along nicely with Purdue and Northwestern.

You're welcome to make up your own versions of idioms, but "proven commodity" is the widely accepted version of that particular one. You shouldn't be surprised when people react quizzicaly to variations you invent lol.

We can always add it to pocket presents and pedalstool
My wife says I have a proven quantity all the time. It's a common phrase. Maybe not at your house.

Reactions: LaagerVol
We would've scored more cumulatively had he gotten on-base...and played the game the right way.

I know he's hitting a lot of "dongs" but seriously guys we need to get back to small ball and play REAL BASEBALL. I'm sure Will's Levis can teach us more about real sports...the way they were meant to be played!
I am a baseball purist but you aren't saying that you'd rather have him hit a single than a leadoff homer, are you?

VN Store

Back