Israel vs Palestinians

If they buy the weapons what's the problem?
So it's OK to sell weapons to anyone as long as the check clears? Seems the us is vehemently against anyone else having that freedom

If they want to make their own then have at it. I just feel we shouldn't be supplying groups ok with killing thousands of innocents to complete the goals of a handful of maniacal ideologues.

Reactions: whodeycin85
So it's OK to sell weapons to anyone as long as the check clears? Seems the us is vehemently against anyone else having that freedom

If they want to make their own then have at it. I just feel we shouldn't be supplying groups ok with killing thousands of innocents to complete the goals of a handful of maniacal ideologues.

I have no problem SELLING weapons to our allies, non hostile nations. It's capitalism.

I also agree that we shouldn't be selling weapons to countries/groups "ok" (lazy term) with killing thousands of innocents for the goals of ideologues.

I have no problem SELLING weapons to our allies, non hostile nations. It's capitalism.

I also agree that we shouldn't be selling weapons to countries/groups "ok" (lazy term) with killing thousands of innocents for the goals of ideologues.
Condone, find acceptable, etc.

Why just sell to our "allies" when capitalism would allow an open market? Let's not set artificial barriers on making money. I say we arm both Israel and Hamas and let the one with the most money win.

Condone, find acceptable, etc.

Why just sell to our "allies" when capitalism would allow an open market? Let's not set artificial barriers on making money. I say we arm both Israel and Hamas and let the one with the most money win.

I just can't support selling arms to people who are "ok" with killing thousands of innocents at the behest of ideologues. So I have to disagree with selling to Hamas or just anyone.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I just can't support selling arms to people who are "ok" with killing thousands of innocents at the behest of ideologues. So I have to disagree with selling to Hamas or just anyone.
I just vote Israel in that as well. I don't think they're an ally or non-hostile

Reactions: NashVol11
in this case I meant the Jews. you can tell because I said the Jews.
tmp.gif
Edit: because Jews are known to be a group of people who have no individual thought.
It’s not like there’s a joke that goes “when the are 2 Jews there are at least 3 opinions “

Wait, there is

Last edited:
Because they're human. We're not all as tribal as you.
Palwatch huh? I bet they're fair and balanced. Is that translation certified?
You’re every bit as tribal as anyone here.
You clearly don’t care about translation or source till it is a problem for your tribe. Yes the translation is accurate and he’s expressed it more than once. It also fits with the group who shot their own people fleeing the war because they wanted to keep them in harm’s way.
So you want Israel to care about the people who attacked them and are being used as shields, even though their leaders are on record waiting them to die, because it makes Israel look bad?
Well that’s not tribal at all.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Agreed. PJ doesn't want us selling arms to Israel unless we're selling to Hamas.
Ya, well that’s ****ing stupid.
Hamas took Americans hostage and killed American citizens.

It’s not lost on me that if we don’t fund Hamas then 10/07 doesn’t happen. If we don’t fund Israel then they aren’t pushing this war the way they are. If we don’t fund Iran then they don’t attack Israel…….

Maybe we’re the problem and should mind our own business for a change

Right next to a sign that says “JEWS FOR A FREE PALESTINE” lmfao. Can’t decide which is more embarrassing between this and the “stabbing”

All of these videos just show me that people in our country have too much time on their hands and need to get a hobby and a job. I never had time for this nonsense when I was in school.

It’s not lost on me that if we don’t fund Hamas then 10/07 doesn’t happen. If we don’t fund Israel then they aren’t pushing this war the way they are. If we don’t fund Iran then they don’t attack Israel…….

Why is it dumb to not want the USA flag on bombs killing civilians? Israel by their own numbers is killing civilians to soldiers at 2:1. Is that acceptable?

My point was more that a few arms market would sell to both sides but we know that's not allowed. We also don't allow global sales when we don't like who they might go to. I believe the us is a very poor judge of character based on historical foreign policy decisions. Imagine where many ME countries would be without US interference

Why is it dumb to not want the USA flag on bombs killing civilians? Israel by their own numbers is killing civilians to soldiers at 2:1. Is that acceptable?
Yes. It’s acceptable in a war to kill your enemies if they hide among their people. If they don’t value their people they should not expect anyone else too.

My point was more that a few arms market would sell to both sides but we know that's not allowed. We also don't allow global sales when we don't like who they might go to. I believe the us is a very poor judge of character based on historical foreign policy decisions. Imagine where many ME countries would be without US interference
That’s just it, we’re paying for both sides to arm themselves.
Palestinian aid is spent on weapons. We give Israel weapons. Iran was allowed to unfreeze assets and the drones took flight.

I say we can pick and choose which side we sell to but we should not give them anything. No aid nothing

you know Hitler used the same exact argument to remove his enemies? If anything you are playing along in this potential Holocaust.

He painted his racism against Jews as a life and death struggle about the fate of Germany. Their different religion, and different culture, and different wants were breaking up Germany, making it week, and they would be oh so much stronger without these different groups. He blamed them for the rise of communism in Germany, the loss in WW1, the economic struggles from afterwards. just like you are doing.

LG is right, the extremist rhetoric from both sides needs to step down a LOT.
what is extremist from the right?

Should we have already divested from the Middle East? Absolutely. We should have done it back in 1967.

However, it is disingenuous to act as if the Middle East would be singing kumbaya sans the US. These tribes have been fighting each other for thousands of years and would continue with or without US involvement.

Reactions: volbound1700

VN Store

Back