Israel vs Palestinians

what did they do to earn the moniker "terrorist"? was it just the lazy 1, 2, 3, argument here a page or two back calling all these protestors terrorists?

if they have done something violent, they are terrorists whether or not they are armed at the time. just like a soldier isn't just a soldier when he is armed, a murder isn't a murderer just when they hold the murder weapon.

and to the bolded, killing indiscriminately is a problem for both sides, but for some reason its only a problem when you point out that Israel does it TOO. Israel is allowed to be at war, but Hamas is not.
They are both allowed..... Currently the issue most have is that Israel is much more effective at "war" than Hamas is.

"Ratcheting up" meaning a total of like three people standing with signs, gotta call the NYPD
I don’t know how many were holding “terror hit list” signs. I only saw the picture of that lady.

But there are plenty now openly engaged in the “F the Jews” and “We are Hamas” rhetoric.

At least they can be open and honest now 🤷‍♀️

It could've all been stopped by simply not going into Israel to begin with and instigating a war.
I find it interesting that all these people care about little bitty Israel and the minimal amount of deaths and destruction compared to so many other places in the world.
I can’t help but wonder why that is.

Hamas is just feeding Israel’s expansion. There will be no Gaza when this is done and we all have Hamas to thank for it.

It could have all stopped a long time ago. All Hamas had to do is give back the hostages. Every death that happens because they refused is on Hamas.

All 33k. They don’t care how many “Palestinians” died. Hamas was caught shooting their own people for trying to evacuate.
Bets on whether the 500 “killed at the hospital - CNN” (by terrorist rockets) is still being counted in the 33k innocents killed by Israel 😂

Nash shared an article about Israel bombing Hamas members in their homes at night with their families.

Surely you accept that both Hamas members and their families have agency, right? Meaning they could choose not to sleep under the same roof at night as their families if they wished. But instead they do.

If I brought my wife with me to Afghanistan and she died during one of the many rocket/mortar attacks we experienced, that would be on both myself and her.

Palestinians have agency. That seems to be the biggest place we disagree. You seem to think they’re all helpless
No I don't accept that their families by default have agency. It sounds like you're a fan of collective punishment.

Nash shared an article about Israel bombing Hamas members in their homes at night with their families.

Surely you accept that both Hamas members and their families have agency, right? Meaning they could choose not to sleep under the same roof at night as their families if they wished. But instead they do.

If I brought my wife with me to Afghanistan and she died during one of the many rocket/mortar attacks we experienced, that would be on both myself and her.

Palestinians have agency. That seems to be the biggest place we disagree. You seem to think they’re all helpless
and you wouldn't have held the Taliban responsible at all for that attack? Wouldn't have wanted revenge, or held them in the wrong? would have just shrugged it off as yall's fault?

Also, these palestinians have been there for a while, so they didn't "bring" anyone with them.

I find it interesting that all these people care about little bitty Israel and the minimal amount of deaths and destruction compared to so many other places in the world.
I can’t help but wonder why that is.

Hamas is just feeding Israel’s expansion. There will be no Gaza when this is done and we all have Hamas to thank for it.
People care because it's high visibility and we're paying to level neighborhoods with the residents inside, and other assorted dirty work.

At no point did he ask me anything. He quoted me a total of 0 times

No one knows the real number, but it’s obviously not 100%. I don’t have to know the real number to realize 100% as he’s claiming, is wrong.

Idk how much your wife weighs but if one person said 5 tons and another said 150, I’m smart enough to know 5 tons isn’t the side telling me the truth.
yeah except its not 5 tons and 150. its 5 tons and 1 ounce. both are clearly lying. There isn't a reasonable middle ground offered by either side, which is why you should have provided one. even if you have to qualify it "I believe it would be closer to 150 lbs".

for some reason its only a problem for you guys when Hamas lies; Israel always gets a pass, even if its the same lie for the same reasons.

Reactions: EasternVol
and you wouldn't have held the Taliban responsible at all for that attack? Wouldn't have wanted revenge, or held them in the wrong? would have just shrugged it off as yall's fault?

Also, these palestinians have been there for a while, so they didn't "bring" anyone with them.

When you’re at war, it’s understood people are going to try to kill you. If you surround yourself with your family during a war, you’re the one at fault and your wife, as well.

If I brought my family to a war knowing people were trying to kill me and my family died, that’s on me.

It’s so weird how far you guys go to deny Palestinians have agency.

Would you bring your family to war with you?

yeah except its not 5 tons and 150. its 5 tons and 1 ounce. both are clearly lying. There isn't a reasonable middle ground offered by either side, which is why you should have provided one. even if you have to qualify it "I believe it would be closer to 150 lbs".

for some reason its only a problem for you guys when Hamas lies; Israel always gets a pass, even if its the same lie for the same reasons.

have you looked at the Israeli numbers? They seem very reasonable, not “1 ounce”.

If I brought my family to a war knowing people were trying to kill me and my family died, that’s on me.

It’s so weird how far you guys go to deny Palestinians have agency.

Would you bring your family to war with you?
“Bring to war” continues to make no sense because it’s where they live, as has been pointed out to you already

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back