'24 TN WR Tarrion Grant (Purdue)

UL was rated higher than us most of the season and finished about the same. So your post infers Tennessee is a 2nd rate team
UL was rated higher than us most of the season and finished about the same. So your post infers Tennessee is a 2nd rate team
Lol
Ok ok
One season ahead of us and now they are better
Louisville’s program is second rate if not third
They are not even top 75 in wins, no championships, maybe a handful of big bowl wins, etc…….

They are a third tier program in a ghetto ass trash city and yes I live 25 mins away from Louisville and if your not on the east side the city is trash

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Lol
Ok ok
One season ahead of us and now they are better
Louisville’s program is second rate if not third
They are not even top 75 in wins, no championships, maybe a handful of big bowl wins, etc…….

They are a third tier program in a ghetto ass trash city and yes I live 25 mins away from Louisville and if your not on the east side the city is trash
I visit Brandenburg yearly, my take and yours are different.

I visit Brandenburg yearly, my take and yours are different.
Well Brandenburg is way different then Louisville

The west end of Louisville is slums/war zone
Downtown you could get robbed any time of day and homeless people on drugs are rampant
Bardstwon rd area that used to be fun is dangerous now
East end is really nice though

But yeah if I visited Brandenburg yearly and didn’t see the real side of Louisville I’d say it’s nice also
The only time downtown is clean is derby when they clean it up and clean the graffiti

Well Brandenburg is way different then Louisville

The west end of Louisville is slums/war zone
Downtown you could get robbed any time of day and homeless people on drugs are rampant
Bardstwon rd area that used to be fun is dangerous now
East end is really nice though

But yeah if I visited Brandenburg yearly and didn’t see the real side of Louisville I’d say it’s nice also
The only time downtown is clean is derby when they clean it up and clean the graffiti
Too bad many cities are like that now, Knoxville has it's own war zones. I'm drawing a blank but there is a seafood place we eat at every trip, Mike something.

Reactions: csprig9
What’s the story here? No2 player in the state according to 247 but committed to Purdue and I scrolled 3 pages here and couldn’t find a thread for him

VN Store

Back