Recruiting Football Talk VII

To whomever said he would be a big pickup…..lol

I heard he turned away offers from many big time schools including Georgia, and is leaning Memphis. Colorado has an embarrassment of riches over there, so much talent a five-star can't compete. Anyone who says that Deon is not possibly the greatest coach in history has to be a Klan member.

Alright...need opinions.

Have the Disney + bundle that includes ESPN+ and Hulu, Have Netflix and Paramount+

Those we watch and are keeping, but looking to add the best value for live sports (College Football & College Basketball being most important). What's the best option?

Youtubetv hands down is the best value i have had in cable and nearly all I watch is sports.

Not the way I pictured it!
This better?
giphy.gif

That’s not entirely true. Their full size trucks were rock solid til about 2015. The LS family of engines in trucks and cars was great. 5.7 and 4.3 engines were super reliable.
I agree, I was speaking generally about General Motors. They've made a few good ones. The 2.5 was a good engine and Cavaliers were little tanks.

Last edited:

The most interesting thing me and my brother ever found in a creek was a gun that had turned to stone. Seriously, it was a part of the rock like it had been petrified and we had to chip it free. When you held it it looked and felt like stone gun. My step-dad took it to the local college for analysis and they said it was a toy gun but tbh, I'm not sure that they had the means back then to tell that without super-expensive testing. Either way toy or real - how the hell did it get petrified? I'd think if it had originally been a toy, the plastic would've given away before turning to rock/concrete/stone - whatever the hell the right word is for it. And how did it end up in the creek as a part of a rock where we found it in? (This was not the kind of creek you'd normally play in and it wasn't in an area with a lot of kids),

At any rate, I think it's still around somewhere. I still think we ought to try having it looked at again when/if we come across it. It's just one of those things where the answer we were given never felt quite right given all of the circumstances. It was a full sized pistol and not at all like the tiny revolver style cap guns that were common for kids back then.

VN Store

Back