Israel vs Palestinians

more of this needs to happen at these big universities
Harvard has already lost several mega doners, including one who has given over $500 million
These schools all have ridiculously large endowments that can carry them for a while. But eventually the hemorrhaging will start to tell. And I won’t shed a solitary tear.
I bet even my favorite Harvard alum would pull his support if he were still with us
ADFA38DC-4F53-437A-885F-6B5CAEB65505.jpeg

Harvard has already lost several mega doners, including one who has given over $500 million
These schools all have ridiculously large endowments that can carry them for a while. But eventually the hemorrhaging will start to tell. And I won’t shed a solitary tear.
I bet even my favorite Harvard alum would pull his support if he were still with us
View attachment 636074
Rich Jewish alumni contribute to a significant amount of those endowments. So they're letting those Hamas imports wreck their institution.

I see the “we’re just anti-Zionist” crew has given up the cover story.

And are now out, loud, and proud with -

“F the Jews!”
“We are Hamas”

Must be exhilarating for them to live their Truth out in the open.

Good for them.
I have zero problem with those distinguishing themselves from those that are pro-Palestine and those who identify as Hamas. If you want to identify as Hamas go for it. Makes targeting and intelligence a helluva lot easier.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Rich Jewish alumni contribute to a significant amount of those endowments. So they're letting those Hamas imports wreck their institution.
Administrators of those schools are terrified of the angry student body mob they have created. I am unable to muster much empathy. They created this very monster to attack the “colonizing white patriarchy”. But just like Dr Frankenstein, the monster has now turned on its creator.

Administrators of those schools are terrified of the angry student body mob they have created. I am unable to muster much empathy. They created this very monster to attack the “colonizing white patriarchy”. But just like Dr Frankenstein, the monster has now turned on its creator.
Which shows that Forrest Gump's mom was right.

View attachment 636074
I'm partial to this Harvard grad.

1713834908411.gif

They're also, for reasons beyond comprehension, big donors to the Democratic Party. Therefore, they're supporting letting those Hamas imports cross right over the now nonexistent southern border and wreck our entire nation.

VN Store

Back