Recruiting Football Talk VII

Yo @TrippieRedd watch this man..these dudes are filthy…peep the vintage Tennessee gear at the 1:00 minute mark 👀 also if you appreciate dancing I highly recommend watching the full video..this dance is called “Memphis jookin” it’s so cool seeing Tennessee gear in that area.

I’ve seen that, it’s cool as ****.

You see UT every where now.

Hell Druski wore his UT Jersey in a Complex Sneaker Shopping video

Need better T.V. contract no money to be shown on channels nobody watches.

ESPN carries a few games and playoffs.
TV contracts follow same formula as attendance and ratings. Caitlin Clark and others inspired better viewership last season. If that carries over, then maybe the interest uptick inspires better attendance in the WNBA. They don’t like to broadcast vastly empty venues.

Mike Matthews caught a 60yard TD and then left the game early to attend his HS prom. Talk about a stud
Uh oh. @BruinVol is not going to be happy to hear that. I mean, you all recall how critical he was because Trey Smith did something similar. It turns out he was right all along because that one day of missed practice really impacted Trey's career.

I’ve seen that, it’s cool as ****.

You see UT every where now.

Hell Druski wore his UT Jersey in a Complex Sneaker Shopping video

Bro the coldest vintage UT jacket I’ve ever seen I’m still looking out for til this day was worn by Tory Lanez👀 if you know anyone with it let me know😁

1713285874498.jpeg

🍻
I misunderstood. He's Officially back at Bama not leaving from Bama. Dang

Marla at the batter's box - A League of their Own on Make a GIF

Attachments

• IMG_0091.jpeg
    IMG_0091.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0092.jpeg
    IMG_0092.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 32
Very happy for her.

However, just looked at women's salaries in WNBA. Its abhorrent. pay those girls
Get people to actually attend the games so that there is more revenue for the owner's to pay them appropriately. This free market thing works surprisingly well.

VN Store

Back