Recruiting Football Talk VII

Happy Tuesday.

April 16, 2024: Stay in the realm of reality, and make sure that condemnation is not the engine that drives you. Yes, you will make mistakes and use poor judgment at times, but you have the option to repent and receive forgiveness and blessing. The upside is that you will learn from your mistakes and see the path of righteousness more clearly. Make every effort to focus on the positives in your life. Romans 8:1-4 here is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

Nate Spillman should take a page out of Caleb Herrings book and be willing to play away from his brother. Going into his third year here and you I don’t ever recall hearing his name mentioned amongst the receivers.

Reactions: Adam2014
Nate Spillman should take a page out of Caleb Herrings book and be willing to play away from his brother. Going into his third year here and you I don’t ever recall hearing his name mentioned amongst the receivers.
I saw him on the sideline’s in the O&W game and he wasn’t even in pads. IMO he’s just Alex Moran-ing it by enjoying being a college football player without actually trying to play college football.

Though if Edwin lives up to the hype he’s worth the two scholarships.

Reactions: captainfalcon777
I mean, I guess anything is possible. However, DW and the UTAD have shown Tony V that they are serious about building a winning baseball program here and have made sizeable commitments for facilities and program upgrades for Tony V. Plus, I think he kind of likes it here. Never say never, but I don't see Tony V leaving for another school when he is building a juggernaut right here in Knoxville.
Plus, who in their right mind would leave Knoxville for Starkville? I mean seriously 😒

Which FG kicker will be the best? Watched replay of Orange&White game last night and at end 3 different FG kickers got a shot at a 45 yard FG . First two missed

Happy Tuesday.

April 16, 2024: Stay in the realm of reality, and make sure that condemnation is not the engine that drives you. Yes, you will make mistakes and use poor judgment at times, but you have the option to repent and receive forgiveness and blessing. The upside is that you will learn from your mistakes and see the path of righteousness more clearly. Make every effort to focus on the positives in your life. Romans 8:1-4 here is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Amen to that.

VN Store

Back