Recruiting Football Talk VII

Update: Carvana just left with the truck and I received $2k more than I paid two months ago at the dealership. The direct deposit hit my account instantly. I’m very happy and simply righting a wrong and really excited to be getting a new Toyota tomorrow evening!

Learned another lesson in this too. Carvana is great to sell a vehicle to, but I don’t think y’all will want to buy a vehicle from them.
Yeah...stuff like this will burn them down...no way they stay in business long term selling garbage to people.

Glad you got to them while they are still doing stupid business.

Lucy is a good example of someone whose attachment to the past clouds her ability to see what’s in front of her. Lot of LV fans have that problem as evidenced by the meltdowns in the LV forum when Danny made the correct decision to fire Kellie.
Usually the little VOL Nation niches are fun and comfortable (unlike the massive Football forum) but if you haven't been screamed at/trashed in the Lady VOLS forum, you've never posted there.

Hot takes:

Sweep, sweep, sweep. One of the best feelings! Gonna eat some corn dogs.

New Head Coach Kim C with some "baby got back vibes" 🤷 I'm definitely pulling for her. Pretty Kellie or Prettier Holly? (asking for a friend)

Golf's best attribute is how well it starts a great nap.

He came in dead last and he thought he could win this week. He needs to realize it's over for him.

Made the cut.

JT, Wyndham Clark, Justin Rose, Sungjae Im, Viktor Hovland, Jordan Spieth, Brian Harman, Sam Burns, DJ are some of the names that didn’t accomplish that.

Agree the chances of him winning again are extremely slim, but he’s still got game.

Theys some wild posters on here but that Lucy in the LV forum has to the wildest. She's blaming DW for Harper not being able to get players & saying firing that Sam today was a HUGE mistake. (Even tho she's recruited 0 players in her 2-3yrs). Still on the TV & Heup need to be fired. 🤦‍♂️ some ppl don't need to be on message boards lol
I couldn't find any of her posts that said that stuff. Was it before Wednesday? Got tired of looking.

VN Store

Back