Recruiting Football Talk VII

No need to. The entire game would be played out differently. Edey committed 5 fouls by the half. But you keep stanning for Purdue, brah.

lol I’m not “stanning” for Purdue, brah. If you can’t see that no one else could score vs Purdue, I encourage you to check the box score of the game

Reactions: Devo182
If I’m Aidoo I’m out. Dude has gotten so much better every year and fans still don’t appreciate him and talk sh*t
I love the kid and think he has good value when not asked to do something he simply can not do well because he isn't physically built for it...but he was an empty uniform when he was needed most.

He completely ghosted...he couldn't do anything...even the things he usually does well.

UConn is doing to Purdue every everyone said you needed to do to beat them. Basically, Edey is getting his but they are shutting down everyone else.
Yep. They're doing it about as well as we did, except we couldn't contain Loyer in Game 1 and Smith in Elite 8.

The only other difference is the foul calls and UConn outrebounding them.

Imagine if they had been calling his games like this all year and not treating him like a make-a-wish kid

Ridiculous
They would have lost at least 5 more regular season games and got bounced earlier in the tournament if the reffing was consistently like this all year.

I'm glad it happened. College refs though...

I think it's more the rest of that team is getting exposed. EDey isn't having a 'bad' game. But UConn can match up with him where most teams can't.

So this is what Purdue would be with a mortal big.😏
He’s a liability on defense when you attack his weakness. Get him out of the paint. Instead teams try to out physical him and back him down

VN Store

Back