• 3. Not Sure Yet

Votes: 260 33.8%
  • 4. Displeased

Votes: 38 4.9%
  • 5. Very Displeased

Votes: 28 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I support the hire as she is our person for now. But my support is hanging by a thread. If we’ve replaced a Sweet Sixteen annual coach with one who cannot get there I'm hitting my ejector button early. If we aren’t competitive with LSU or USC, we beat LSU last season and came within one of USC this year, will also cause my support to wane.
Kellie went to 4 tournaments, and made 2 Sweet Sixteens.

Is 50% your definition of “annual”?

What do the men have to do with anything? And of course I'm talking regular season. And if you want to talk tournament, the SC tourney game ending was a fireable offense alone.

And if we are going to hold one program to a higher standard, which is where I think you are going, then yes it would be the women's program. One has multiple championships. The other has zero final fours. Do you want to lower lady vol expectations?

So you hold the men "less accountable" because they have never gone to a single Final Four?

Talk about lowered expectations.

Last edited:
How do so many people only think of tounaments as championships. Especially the conference stuff. It's a whole hell of a lot more impressive to win a regular season SEC championship then a tourney one

Reactions: 85SugarVol
So you hold the men "less accountable" because they have never gone to a single Final Four?

Thank about lowered expectations.
You struggle with reading comprehension. I was projecting what I thought she was implying. Not my own thoughts. But please continue

Last edited:
How do so many people only think of tounaments as championships. Especially the conference stuff. It's a whole hell of a lot more impressive to win a regular season SEC championship then a tourney one

So please name the team(s) who have won the regular season championship over Kellie's five seasons.

Then list their national finish.

Funny thing about tournaments. I was under the impression that the records cited most often for coaches and schools were NCAA Tournament titles...not regular season championships.

When coaches haul out the hardware to pose with recruits, what is it they display?

You struggle with reading comprehension. I was projecting what I thought she was implying. Not my own thoughts. But please continue
Yeah you can’t comprehend what he’s projecting he thought she was implying? What’s wrong with you?

Reactions: Bret178
You engage in hypocrisy and tolerated hatred for others??

That's an odd confession. Let the guilt out, man! Good for you!
Is it? Tell me where I’ve cussed someone or gotten angry with someone? You’re borderline Madtown in making stuff up on the fly on this one. Good troll try though, you’re sweet. Being honest about the last staff wasn’t what many liked to hear. Anyone upset/angry about my view is on them, not a me problem if we are speaking of confessions. No guilt or hypocrisy from my side.

Last edited:
Is it? Tell me where I’ve cussed someone or gotten angry with someone? You’re borderline Madtown in making stuff up on the fly on this one. Good troll try though, you’re sweet. Being honest about the last staff wasn’t what many liked to hear. Anyone upset/angry about my view is on them, not a me problem if we are speaking of confessions. No guilt or hypocrisy from my
Moving on, I’m genuinely interested in your take on this hire. Especially as someone who always thought Harper was in over her head. Thoughts?

"Thots" Please a show of hands for all those that had ANY positive comments on USC hiring Staley. Turns out to be a good hire doesnt it!
No one knows how this hire will turn out.............and with this board many will criticize no matter what happens. Good Coach, Bad Coach, another rebuilding is starting. God Bless her and Good Luck!

Moving on, I’m genuinely interested in your take on this hire. Especially as someone who always thought Harper was in over her head. Thoughts?
I trust DW. The next few days will give a clearer picture on the short term on who stays and who leaves. What portal players can she get with her style of offense and being part of the Tennessee brand that is thriving in all sports. Kellie had early years of mediocrity, this coach has had early year success.

Is it? Tell me where I’ve cussed someone or gotten angry with someone? You’re borderline Madtown in making stuff up on the fly on this one. Good troll try though, you’re sweet. Being honest about the last staff wasn’t what many liked to hear. Anyone upset/angry about my view is on them, not a me problem if we are speaking of confessions. No guilt or hypocrisy from my side.
I sir am a beacon of truth and reason in a world teetering on the brink of chaos and ever lasting darkness …

It doesn't sound like a bad hire on paper but it wasn't earth-shattering or exiting either.

I am surprised Kara Lawson wasn't a bigger player. Sounds like she declined the interview.

Reactions: vols90 and spojo13
😆 😆 😆
(Insert Jennifer Lawrence gif)

VN Store

Back