Kim Caldwell (Rookie Coach of the Year-WBCA) is named Head Coach of Iconic Lady Vols WBB

White also has a knack for using coaching searches to weed out snitches. By telling "sources" different things, seeing what does and doesn't leak, then cutting those people off. He did it early in his tenure when he hire Heupel and the department has been pretty air tight since then. Wouldn't be shocked if he's done a little of that with the influential LV people.

Good stuff. I got some places to be this weekend so I won’t post again unless some official news is leaked to a credible media outlet! I’m about to leave the rest to that fanatics crew from over on Twitter.
The Lady Vols are looking at a major deal and successful coach being announced according to my sources. The new saying is this, “what do you call it when your designated hitter is at the plate with the bases loaded?”
A grand slam! GBO.
Neil Ivy?

White also has a knack for using coaching searches to weed out snitches. By telling "sources" different things, seeing what does and doesn't leak, then cutting those people off. He did it early in his tenure when he hire Heupel and the department has been pretty air tight since then. Wouldn't be shocked if he's done a little of that with the influential LV people.
Well he has 152 pages of good stuff to sift through. 😝

Honestly don’t care who the coach is anymore… just hire someone. Slap Kellie in the face idc gimme gimme now now now 😭

(all this to say I think we’re still in on a big fish 🐟 bc of tl) idk just a feeling

Really, negative recruiting is part of the game everywhere

Yes, but recruiting players who are enrolled and playing at other schools is something Pat frowned upon, so much so that she reported Michelle Marciniak for calling her while she was enrolled as a student at Notre Dame.

Yes, but recruiting players who are enrolled and playing at other schools is something Pat frowned upon, so much so that she reported Michelle Marciniak for calling her while she was enrolled as a student at Notre Dame.

Exactly! That was the issue and why Pat was upset with her. Brenda actively contacted players at rival schools and tried to talk them into transferring when they had expressed no prior interest to do so. She got Wiley-Gatewood and tried with Candace Parker and others. Not going to win you any friends in the coaching world.

2) It seems like Auriemma could hang it up after Paige leaves, and VanDerveer could also retire any day now. If you wait a year to fire Kellie, you risk having to compete with UConn and Stanford for the best hire. I suppose this would especially be true if coaches like Berube, La Roque, or even Ralph, were on our target list (those three seem less likely, but you never know).
Geno got Sarah Strong this morning. I told a friend he must have some sort of deal with the devil or something. Caitlin took a shot at a natty away from him, and less than 24 hours later, he signs a player who will likely get him a few more.

Anyway, Sarah had everyone in the country begging for her. Geno visited Grace Christian so much that the school joked that maybe they should just give him an office there. She wouldn't have chosen them if he was giving any indication of retiring soon.

I'd love to get Lindy La Rocque, but she's a Vegas native, and if she leaves UNLV, I think it would be to succeed VanDerveer.

Exactly! That was the issue and why Pat was upset with her. Brenda actively contacted players at rival schools and tried to talk them into transferring when they had expressed no prior interest to do so. She got Wiley-Gatewood and tried with Candace Parker and others. Not going to win you any friends in the coaching world.
I’d imagine this goes on at every college. It’s a cut throat profession for sure.

VN Store

Back