The Vols got completely destroyed by the refs and Shrek

My brother just shared a good one.
A security guard went to congrarulate Edey after the game and was called for a foul.

Announcers kept saying in both Ceighton and Purdue games that neither fouls often. There is a difference between not fouling and refs not calling fouls.

Maybe Barnes can go to a 3rd world country and find a freakishly tall person who will get a million fouls called on them and shoot 400+ free throws next season
Who would even want to watch that. I want to watch a basketball game not a free throw fest. Boring af. Kills the game

I agree it's boring basketball, their whole game plan is to get it to the big guy inside. I thought the ref's let them play as much as they could, and I saw many fouls we committed on Lurch that could have been called. How can you defend against 7'6'' who can just turn around and lay it in ? We played them as tough as we could

My brother just shared a good one.
A security guard went to congrarulate Edey after the game and was called for a foul.

Announcers kept saying in both Ceighton and Purdue games that neither fouls often. There is a difference between not fouling and refs not calling fouls.
Creighton doesn't foul. Their defensive style is why. Edey just never gets called for fouls.

I just don’t understand how dude can swing his elbows and our guy gets called for a foul. Dude literally should’ve fouled out in the first half. He had like 15 fouls and got called for 2. Sure, if we made our open shots, we still win by 10, but if Edey is in foul trouble, like he should’ve been, we win by at least 20

VN Store

Back